Chapter Thirteen

(A/N before we start I feel it's only fair to warn you that shit really goes down in this chapter okay carry on)

The seemingly eternal silence came to a stop at last when Grey Area heard engines coming close to the shack. Lots of engines.

"Okay guys," Thrill said as they prepared themselves. "Try and turn as many as you can, but, if absolutely necessary, don't be afriad to kill. And...don't die, okay?" She tried to grin. The others nodded, practically bursting with excitement and nerves.

"Well, let's go!" Rush said, grabbing her gun and running outside.

The Draculoids and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/Ws were already waiting. Gunshots rang out instantly. Rush dodged them and shot back as the other killjoys ran out, firing.

"Try to get close!" Thrill ordered.

Storm darted behind a particularly slow Drac that was close to her, kneed him in the gut, ripped off his mask, threw him on the ground, and ran out of the way just before a ray hit her. Shot shot the person who almost hit her.

Thrill dove behind the Impala. When she found out that no one saw her, she lifted her head up ever so slightly to get a proper view of what was happening. Her jaw dropped as she looked around.

There were three huge vans parked outside their hideout, and countless Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/Ws had surrounded them. If things got too ugly, there was definitely no chance of escape.

When Thrill looked a little closer at the BLind group, she spotted Korse.

Hit with a new surge of anger, Thrill jumped up and ran straight for Korse with one thing in mind: to kill him.

She yanked off as many masks as she could on the way and shot dead the ones she couldn't turn. Finally, she got to where she was headed.

Korse noticed Thrill and, instead of point blank shooting her, lowered his gun slightly and smirked.

"Did you like our little joke? I see she's back to normal, though. Shame. At least she got to lead us here!" He shouted.

Thrill gave him an ice cold stare. "Fuck. You."

Thrill Killer rasied her gun and fired at Korse the same time Korse fired at Thrill Killer, giving them both no time to move. Thrill got shot square in the chest, while Korse was hit in the head. He died instantly.

Thrill, on the other hand, fell to the ground, her breathing shallow. Her vision blurred, but she saw Storm kneeling over a body...and Rush running towards her.

Thrill Killer let out a final breath and died smiling.

-------

Sugar Rush was suddenly unaware of the battle that was going on. All she knew was that her friend had just died before her eyes.

Instead of giving up and mourning, which she really wanted to do at that moment, Rush became blind with rage. It was a white-hot fury she'd never felt before. She used this anger to kill every single BLind person that had been sent without batting an eye.

Then blacked out before she hit the ground.