Chapter Seven (Part Two)

"Rise and shine, ladies!" Thrill Killer yelled the next morning. Hail Storm and Grey Area stood up quickly, startled.

They got ready to go to Battery City in silence. Thrill was happy to be on her feet again, but she wasn't going to abuse her priviledge. Storm kept shooting nervous looks at her, especially when Thrill decided to drive the Imapla.

"Storm, really, I'm fine," Thrill lied. She actually felt awful and lightheaded, but she was not about to lose more time than they already had.

Storm didn't look completely convinced, but said nothing and slid into the back seat with Grey. 

"What, no one wants to sit up here with me?" Thrill joked, smirking. This made both Grey and Storm blush.

Thrill's eyes widened in understanding. "Ohh. Got it. Just no makeout parties back there," she grinned.

"N-no! That's not-Thrill, shut up..." Storm stuttered. Grey just turned a deeper shade of red.

"Still denying it? That's cool, you guys can talk it over. I won't listen." Thrill proceeded to blare the radio and act deaf.

"Thrill, honestly-" Grey started.

"SHE SAID C'MON, C'MON, KISS MY BATTERY-" Thrill was half screaming, half singing.

"She's not gonna stop until we say something," Storm said, looking at the floor mats.

"Uh, okay," Grey stared out the window. "I-er-don't really knew what to say...I mean, I guess I have feelings for you...but I've only known you for a short time...I guess that doesn't matter though."

"I feel the same way," Storm blushed.

They finally looked each other in the eyes and both broke into wide grins. Thrill turned off the radio, pleased with herself. Though thoroughly embarrassed, Grey slid his hand over to Storm's. She held it.

"Ahh, young love-" Thrill fake-sang, rolling her eyes.

"If you don't shut up I'll-Drac!" Storm yelled. Thrill slammed on the brakes.

"Remember, do not kill it," Thrill said as they got out of the car.

This Drac was alone, like Grey was, but, unlike Grey, it was armed. This Drac was also very aware of the killjoys' presence. It started firing instantly.

"How do we not kill it if it's trying to kill us!?" Grey yelled.

"You can injure it, but that's it!" Thrill replied. Storm promptly shot the Draculoid's left knee. It fell but continued to shoot, not really taking aim.

"We still can't get close," Grey observed.

"Get rid of the gun and it should be easy," Storm commented. Thrill then shot the gun out of the Drac's hand. It was still too injured to stand, so it tried to army crawl over to retrieve its ray gun, but it was too slow. Grey ran over and snatched it up, while Storm restrained the Drac.

"Ready?" Thrill asked.

"Ready," the others answered.

Thrill Killer nodded, reached for the Drac's mask, pulled it off, and screamed.

The Draculoid was Sugar Rush.