I-LAND intro

"The egg fights its way owns the egg the egg is the world who would be born must first a world."
- "Demian"

"I'm so nervous," Daniel shook his head, retrieving himself from walking

They chose to wear matching denim jacket for their first entrance test; Daniel suggested that it would emphasize their performance as a duo

Yuji never saw a place like this. She went to different locations around the world, but she never noticed this before; she felt excited and nervous at the same time. Regardless of the mixed emotions, she is feeling right now. She will always dedicate this to her brother.

"You joined a girl!? W-why? why are you telling me this just now?" -rain

'Chuckles*'- Bang si hyuk

"Where did you find her?!"- rain

"She found me; she's a former 'World of Dance' Champion for three consecutive years"- Bang si hyuk.

"Wow" -Zico

"Her specialty is Hip hop and  Contemporary Dance, she was born and raised in Hawaii, but her parents are both Japanese, she trained the shortest among the applicants for only two months,"- Bang si hyuk.

"I'll expect something huge from her"- Zico.

"She looks young, her visual fits to any concept, and she's surprisingly tall...
w-wait, what is Daniel's height again?"- rain

"183cm (6'0)"- Zico

"She's between 5'9 and 5'10" - Bang si hyuk

Yuji and Daniel are the last batches to be revealed in the first unit test; they walk inside as they meet the other applicants standing waiting to greet them.

The two entered as Other members cannot hide their gasps as they never expect a female to join them. They never heard of a female joining them. They are only familiar to Daniel.

"Mwoya(what?), there is a girl?" Sunoo confusedly asked himself

"I didn't know they joined a girl," K related

"She looks familiar," ni-ki speaks

"I heard she's Japanese," sungchul said

"She's famous in the US for her dancing," Jay was the only one who recognizes her.

"Uhhh...She's taller than me", Jungwon grins.

''pretty''

They both walk towards the free space in jake and sunghoon's between
Yuji hesitantly sat beside sung hoon for some reason and eyed Daniel to change seats with her.

"H- hi, my name is Jake," Jake shyly offered his hand. She was about to shake it when Daniel shook it first.

"Hi, I'm Daniel," he said. Jake just casually nodded

"Isn't that heesung lee?" Daniel whispered to her

Yuji is honestly clueless about the other applicants. That is why she just shrugged her shoulders

"I heard he's an ace, he's so good-looking, and there are many good-looking guys here," Daniel envied, while Yuji kept on looking at the '12' sign, things running through her head.

Alarms*

"What is happening?"

"What is that sound for?"