SURPRISE SEGMENT

TW; EMOTIONAL

''I-LANDERS PLEASE GO TO THE LIVING ROOM''

 Yuji fixes her hair before going upstairs, she was with daniel, I-landers were suddenly called and gathered by the sudden alarm. everyone sat on the couch, wondering what would it be all about since it looks like something is urgent happened.

''what is it really?'' hanbin who was nervous asks Yuji sitting next to her and she just responded with a blank stare.

''WE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL PLANNED FOR YOU TONIGHT''

everyone gasps in surprise yet excited to see what it is.

''PLEASE HEAD OUTSIDE''

''outside?'' daniel repeated mumbling and Yuji held his arms pulling him with her as they excitedly jump.

''I always say this, but these things aren't necessarily good'' jay spoke as he stood up.

''but his face look kind of happy, right?'' heesung maintained, pointing at the screen that was off, others didn't mind it and decided to change clothes first before going outside, while Daniel waited for Yuji before they both went together outside.

the place was quite mysterious and really cozy, there was a video up on the wall through a large projector. 

''what is it?''

''whoa''

''are we going to watch a movie?''

the benches were arranged into an almost curved, as they sat down without knowing anything on it the screen suddenly pops out a map appears.

''GLOBAL FANS WHO ARE ROOTING FOR YOU, FROM 173 COUNTRIES HAVE SENT MESSAGE VIDEOS TO YOU''

''wow messages''

''Really?''

the first message video that was played was for K, it was from japan, however, the background of the girl who filmed her video was located in Paris, she told K that she is always watching I-land because of him, the second was for K once again and following was from Australia, for jake, they even imitated the one scene where jay, jake and sunghoon are showing off their muscles it was funny that made Yuji laughed really hard.

the next one was heesung, coming from the Philippines, the fan was wearing a leopard print that heesung usually wears during part one that heesung can't stop noticing.

afterward, the video messages that members received, familiar faces showed up on the screen, she can't be wrong, those faces......

it was a clip from Hawaii, they were all foreigners, there were many of them and it's different from others that received a single person.

''Hello, We are ELITE DANCE CREW'' they introduce they were on a stage and made a short but powerful cheer dance for Yuji, it was really an effort move to cheer a person.

Yuji's face lit up, she missed them so much, she still thought that her dance teammates are mad at her.

''Yuji, seeing you at a young age pursuing a dancing career and even singing, as your team trainer I am so very proud of you'' 

''Yuji, I wanted to thank you for keeping yourself on the line, gurl you dazzled me so much with your talent, personality, and consistency.''

''you are an important inspiration to me, because I can see how you work hard and handle things, there is so many things in this world we cannot express but always remember you are precious, and I am rooting for your debut....''

[yuji] I never expect to meet them today, that type of happiness I didn't ask for it, but the way it comes to me... it's so mesmerizing to the part that It motivates me so hard, I am really grateful.

the sharing of sincere messages came to an end with the screen flashing a new segment called to question and answer, it was time to respond to global viewer's support.

''WHAT WAS THE BEST MEMORY THAT YOU LIKED IN I-LAND?'' heesung reads.

''to be honest, it was fun to see jay Hyung sleep with his eyes open at night'' Jungwon said and looking at Jay was a bit embarrassed but he was laughing.

''That doesn't make sense, no way'' jay denies but evidence that Jungwon was telling the truth showed, Yuji burst into laughter, she never knew of this anyway. the next question was about heesung ''you said you want to learn to act cute from sunoo'' yuji reads it for him, ''please copy sunoo's aegyo''

heesung was smiling as the other members hype him up.

''also Yuji'' the two words flashed on the screen asking her to do the same, her eyes widen in disbelief as the others laughed loudly.

''Right, we should do it'' heesung tried to convince. ''sunoo can you show us some example?''

''ddeonu'' sunoo showed with a cute smile, heesung was done and Yuji quickly plastered a nervous smile, heesung pushed Yuji slightly getting embarrassed.

''I'm doing this for fans'' she said turning her back she stood up and did a cute gesture in front with her finger heart, her dimples showing and smile radiating.

the other I-landers clapped their hands as she goes back to her seat, the following question was for Jay, ''what is the worst memory you want to forget?'' it states when a clip from previous clips of  Jay showed up on the screen, and Yuji was the first one to react.

''seriously. geez, come on, wait a minute..'' jay said almost close laughing as well. ''it's my first time seeing this really.''

''I'll make a statement, I won't cry until we finish the show''  he said, making everyone automatically clap their hands.

the next question came for K asking to do a killer smile, the following was for hanbin doing a girl group dance cover and later did it with sunoo, to Niki they want him to see dancing like Michael Jackson, and for Jung-won was to see the kicking skills he learned from tae3kwondo while the last one for sunghoon, a fan literally asking how to marry him.

getting back to their rooms separate, Yuji saw notepads under her bed, they were actually given each. 

''what's this?'' she asks, she took the notepad and opened it and automatically smiles as she saw a fanart of her it was a chibi cute version, she admires it like a small kid.

she sat on her bed and did not hesitate to start reading it, the second page was a polaroid picture of her and Daniel, she was confused at first when she read the message thoroughly she suddenly remembers someone who talks like this.

she flips the page seeing more than one language like English, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and even from her hometown, she finds the stickers really cute as she enjoys reading them she laid down on her bed.

''Yuji-ah do you believe in second life?'' she reads ''because if you do let's marry in another life'' she softly chuckles, Daniel suddenly turns to her.

''where did it come from?'' he curiously asked.

''Oh, he's from South Korea......'' she said sounded sad.

''why? what?'' Daniel immediately noticed.

''he has cancer and has only two months to live'' she sighed.