'I and INCREDIBLE' 2

They decided on choosing parts on their seats before settling to practice.

"Well, I haven't been in the center yet," K started. "Looking at the dance, it's the style that I like" he badly wants to do it.

"K Hyung spoke up about wanting to do part 1. How about Yuji?" Seon managed, glancing at the girl whose face is barely shown.

"I'd like to do that part as well," she addressed up, as the concentration went to her, "this is the last test and... I wanted to show everything that I have, that's all."

"But honestly, if the person has to fit the part, then it's completely fine with me," K pledged.

"You guys go decide," she chuckled.

Making the atmosphere awkward in silence.

In the end, Yuji got the part she was aiming for with nine votes, K got 2, heesung is voted for part 3, Geonu got part 4,  for part 5 jungwon, sunghoon for part 6, jake for part 7, ej for part 8, Seon for 9, Jaebom for 10, Jay for 11, Seon got 12 and Kyungmin got the last part.

After a suspense-deciding part, they all went back to normal again. Then, they went to the item room to see their new concept, new items, and 4th stage outfits were displayed, already giving them an idea of their new concept.

Yuji finds the slippers cute because of it's color, so she took one. Neon green was one of her favorite colors.

Right there, she saw the pink sweaters hanging when heesung tried to grab one.

"Shall we wear the same color for tomorrow's practice?" He suggested; however, Yuji found herself laughing over his suggestion.

"What are we?, Couple" she giggled. The boy just smiled, pretending that he did not hear her.

"Let's just consider it in a friendly way," he hinted, as his voice turning lower. She wasn't sure why she agreed. The only thing she knew is how lovely the color pink was.

The next day, other I-landers were still having their breakfast while the others already went inside the practice room, and Yuji is one of them.

Wearing the excellent pink sweater matching with black pants and a pair of white shoes, she did not wear any wake up making her moles more visible.

She sat on the floor and tied her hair into a bun as it got longer for an inch.

"Please tie my hair too," Jay commanded. The I-landers looked in their direction. They felt weird for Yuji tying Jay's hair. None of them knew she done it many times when they were at Ground.

"I thought we were wearing black today, hee," Jay scolded because everyone is wearing black except for the two; Yuji and heesung.

"Because we were a couple," he clarified. They all looked at him in surprise. Yuji was the least affected, scrunching up her nose.

"You can't be a couple, dummy," Jay restated, being done with the two.

"You're the dummy here, we were just a couple in sweaters, not the real couple you were thinking. Tsk," she smirked explaining, Jay turned to heesung, who stuck out his tongue to tease him for realizing it late.

After a few minutes later, they had their practice, and luckily they finished memorizing the choreography almost halfway through the song in just half a day.

"Do you think that the international participants have an advantage with the global voting?" Jaebom asks to estimate.

"I'm not sure" Jay just let out a smile. "Yuji has one of the most fans here."

"Her Instagram has 1.1million followers," Heesung added before drinking on his water. The other I-landers reacted in surprise as they didn't know that she was that famous before.

"How did you know I have Instagram?" she questions him in confusion. It was her official account before. However, most of the posts are about her dog, and she barely takes any selfies.

''Woah Yuji, you're a celebrity'' Jake mimics, receiving a slight hit from Yuji.

"I stalked you," Heesung coolly said.

"You stalked her?" Seon repeated, making sure if he was only joking on that part, and heesung nodded.

"Wait, does that mean you will have the majority votes?" Kyungmin asks.

"I'm not sure guys, Just like any other people, I get bullied a lot for simply breathing, and I'm not going to be surprised if half of my followers are only there to create false articles," Yuji objected. It was no new to her to receive hate for her dancing.

After a while, the I-Landers practiced, but this time, they were doing it individually, making the practice room unusually quiet than the previous test practices.

Since it getting changed to getting evaluated individually, the atmosphere during practice switched from caring teamwork to being more individually centered.

"Ah, it's so hard," Jungwon pouted.

"It's so hard," Jay agreed to massage the bridge of his nose.

Yuji got all the moves down and is now practicing by herself but still cautious about her movements.

Seon approaches the girl practicing in the corner and ask for her help, and she immediately said yes. But after a few minutes, he got frustrated that his body won't keep up.

"I haven't learned all the moves yet" Jaebom went to them.

"Do you guys want me to teach you?" But, she willingly suggested, tying her hair, "the dance is the hardest too far. It will make you struggle for a bit, but if you get used to it will become fine, so bear with it."

The two quickly nodded and slowly learned the moves with Yuji's lead.

Yuji observed everyone as they have their practice. She can't express how upset she was about this test. Yet, she can tell by the look of other I-landers that they have a hard time because they kept asking her to teach them.

She understands that they have to be independent, but they have the same goal. To get in the final 13.

When she got exhausted, she climbed upstairs to grab some bananas for a snack when she saw Jake on the table learning the moves himself.

"I just taught seven people today," she mumbled.

"Eight," Jake corrected.

"Eh?"

"Teach me too," Jake said. She just nodded, accepting her fate as They went downstairs for a practice.

"I am going to master the chorus part. Master it all!" Jake said in complete determination, following Yuji's movements repeatedly.

"Did you already got it?" She asks breathily.

"Yeah, thank you!"

"Okay," she said before lying on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Teach me too," Jaebom asked her, but her body was tired.

"Jake got it all. He can teach you if he won't just tell me," she said, tucking herself with a towel and took a Nap When I-landers gather to learn the moves from jake.