'CONCEPT TEST 4'

[yuji] it makes me sad the thought of the group getting smaller, I felt their absence a lot. whenever somebody gets eliminated it makes me feel like the end is getting closer, I don't really want to think about it but I can't help but to feel frustrated and somewhat sad, I've seen a a lot of members already and the fact that I am friends with them makes it harder for me to adjust in every week that every one member leaves.

''TO ALL THE I-LANDERS WHO SURVIVED UNTIL NOW, CONGRATULATIONS.''

the banners fell down behind them with their current rankings, Yuji felt reassured as she saw her first on the list. she was grateful.

''AFTER THE SECOND TEST, THIS IS THE NEW ORDER OF THE ELEVEN PARTICIPANTS RANKING, WITH THE GLOBAL'S VIEWER'S VOTE, ELEVEN PARTICIPANTS SHOULD PUT THE NAMEPLATES ON YOUR RANKING'S CHAIR AND WEAR THE BADGES''

the one to eight members nodded and attached the badges.

''NOW, THE RANKINGS OF THE ELEVEN PARTICIPANTS, HAVE BEEN DECIDED THE RANKINGS WILL BE APPLIED TO EVERYTHING IN I-LAND UNTIL THE NEXT RESULT''

all of a sudden the cards are shown in the screen, while the I-landers looked at it cluelessly.

''DUE TO THE TWO UNITS WILL BE REARRANGING THE MEMBERS TO ADJUST THE MEMBERS IN ONE UNIT, THE WINNER OF THE MINI MISSION BEFORE WILL GET THE AUTHORITY TO CHOOSE THE MEMBER''

''I-LANDER SUNOO, OUT OF SIX MEMBERS OF THE UNIT FLAME ON, CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO MOVE TO THE UNIT CHAMBER FIVE''

''what should I do?'' sunoo gasps turning to Yuji, the girl shrugged cannot process the things that were instructed, sunoo stood up from his seat and moving forward.

with a smile on sunoo's face, ''I choose I-LANDER park sunghoon''

Yuji's mouth gaped in open, she wasn't looking forward to that but because she knew that park sunghoon is the leader of the other team she rather feels bad, sunghoon glanced at her and she mouthed 'sorry' and he mouthed back 'it's fine when he's clearly not.

''THE TEST WILL TAKE IN FIVE DAYS''

''five days?''

''What?''

she giggled when she saw sunghoon groaning in worried because of the short of time to practice.

''I don't think I can practice the dance along with the expressions in just five days'' sunghoon said.

''you can do it'' she told him. ''how about the team Flame on then?''

''what do we do now?, we lost our leader'' Jay whined and Yuji chuckled.

after a few minutes, they all went back to each of their rooms, carrying so many bags Yuji ended up falling her things on the ground, she leaned down and went to pick her things when Heesung bowed and took her bags instead of walking straightly placing them inside.

''Thanks,'' she said.

then she remembered that she is going to share the room with Jay and Heesung, honestly, she doesn't mind it as long as she gets the perfect time of sleep she is desiring.

she threw herself on the bed and rolled on it tucking the sheet all over her making her look like a caterpillar.

''wow this room looks amazing'' Jay complimented.'' is this a dream or reality?'' walking around the room to look for more.