'BTS TEST' 2

"The only female, I think I saw her before" jungkook mumbled

"Ahhhh you're right!-" then hoseok was cut off by Jimin," she was with us before, Boy with Luv music video," he said.

The other i-landers were fascinated by what they just knew, Yuji just covered her mouth getting embarrass all of a sudden.

"Pretty" jungkook commented and the other Bts members laughed at him as well as the i-landers.

"She is struggling more than others, she is uptight about her capabilities but tries her best not to show it," jungkook said.

"I watch I-land, and I can tell that she's really a good dancer, she impresses me during the representative unit. but, did anyone knew that her feet were bleeding that time?" Hoseok said to his members and everyone was shocked.

"Really?" Rm asked concerned.

"Yeah, but if you are going to watch the performance it seems oblivion, and I really think that it made me realize  how I love my job right now" hoseok continued "I experienced the bleeding on my sole while performing before, and it really stings and I am so amazed that you handle well your performance while enduring it, so don't let your capabilities confuse you because you are doing an amazing job," he said

"Thank you" Yuji bowed as she took the advice serious and felt grateful for it.

Then Taki's next with his concern missing his family so much, and Sunoo being weak since he was young.

After the emotional counseling, it was time for unwrapping gifts and Yuji quickly opened hers when she gasps in excitement when as she pulled out a watch.

"What is that?"

"Woah"

'I see you're practicing well, hope you like the gift, and always take your time to rest'

"Wow, thank you so much Sunbae" she smiled.

"An expensive watch?" Daniel asks.

"Yep," she responded while putting the watch on her wrist.

"Woah, that room is totally different" Jake pointed out the room."Look it's changed"

They went to see what he's referring to, and it turns out that he's right, the room was separated like usual but with numbers on top of doors.

I-landers rushed to the new room to check it out until they saw the arcade machine equipped with a perfect mini snack bar inside the newly designed top three-room.

"There is a massage chair" Hanbin pointed on a comfortable-looking chair beside the Number one bed, But sadly they were all assigned.

"Only top three can enjoy these" Yuji muttered getting envious. K took out the caramel popcorn but put it back immediately.

"I'm on top two" Daniel reminded her, "you can go here, whenever you wanted," he said.

"I'll steal your bed soon, don't worry" she joked.

"Did you see your room already?" Daniel asked stuffing food on his mouth.

"Yeah" she answered in dismay "nothing changed, my roommate is Jung-won and jake" and swiftly laughed.

Later that night, Daniel went to lay on Yuji's bed while playing a rubric cube, they are both on the bed.

"You have your own bed, it's better than mine," she said tucking in with a blanket.

"I feel like sleeping here" he giggled. Yuji put on her sleeping mask.

"Honestly I'm nervous" Yuji suddenly opened up with her eyes covered "nervous about being a leader"

"Frankly, I rather want to be on the fake love unit than being a leader," she said, she sounded really disappointed.

"You're not going to give up, are you?" Heesung asks who is laying on Jungwon's bed.

"No" she quickly said.

"But for all you know, Fake love is really what I avoided the most because of its high notes plus the hard choreos" heesung added playing with his hair when Ta-ki opened the door Everyone turned to him.

"Sleep well" taki politely said.

"Ta-ki didn't expect it coming anyway," Yuji said after Ta-ki left.

The next day Yuji woke up the earliest among the I-landers to do 5000 skips because she needs to release the stress before having another stress she thinks that it's better to let them out by jumping with rope.

She took a bath right after eating breakfast and headed to the first personal practice room to practice the dance moves before teaching it to her members, the dance was familiar for her so she just did some polishing.

After a few minutes, the other members came in.

"Let's gather up" she called forming a circle and starts

"hanbin?.... hmmm Can I just address you as Hyung?" She shyly asks because she's uneasy about calling them Oppa, hanbin smiled and just nodded.

"Hanbin Hyung, since you are good at singing live I think you should go for part four.... and Ni-ki for part two? Try to sing this part" she asked

Ni-ki tried to sing the part but his voice cracked, his voice was at a lower range, and can't think of any part for him.

"You should go for part five, And Jay" she turned to him.

"Do you think you can do part two?" She asks.

"I can try" he responded.

After a few reps of practicing, Yuji instructed a water break, "Guys, if you don't like your part..." she began talking.

"I mean, if you can't do it you can always tell me your concerns and opinions, I-it's fine with me, I'll adjust," she told them.

"No, we're fine with it" K smiled sipping on his water.

She went to the kitchen pantry and took some food with her to bring inside the practice room because she thought they might be hungry, then she went to Daniel's room throwing herself on the bed.

"Hey leader, you should practice with your teammates" Daniel laughs.

"Arghhh... This is hard" she groaned "I don't have experience of being a leader, and it kills me... " she stubbornly hit her feet against the bed, Yuji's scariest nightmare was to be a leader she still doubts herself when it comes to leading people that is why tries her best to be one.

"Owwww!" Daniel winced when she pinch in her arm.

''Can I sleep here for 30 minutes?'' she said sounded drowsy and started yawning like a cat.

''hmmm'' daniel just hummed

''good night'' she said before covering herself with a blanket

''goodnight'' he responded.

After a few minutes, Sunoo went inside their room when he found Daniel sitting beside Yuji peacefully sleeping.