CHEMISTRY PART 5

The next day came back to normal, practices and repeating the same routines as everyone. The flicker unit decided to do the practice earlier, that's why they got up before the sunrise.

"Want to sync up on the chorus part?" K asked.

"Should we try it with singing too? Live?" Heesung spoke and stood up from the floor.

"In my opinion, let's practice the dance first"

That's when, They all focused on them, both K and heesung radiates the same energy, which they like to do the opposite.

In the end, they practised the dance first following K's instruction, when someone unfamilliar entered the practice room.

They greeted the person warmly bowing their hands and stood beside on one another onnthe other hand Yuji was clueless who is she.

"Have you guys been well?" She asks.

"Yes" they responded.

"Does everyone here have a badge?" She asked again, and stared at Yuji.

"Your hairclip looks good on you?" She said smiling prettily, she blinked many times before bowing her head.

"You know this will either save you or kill you right? This worries me a bit.

"Let me first hear you guys and think about it." She sounded strict but she was obviously trying to help them.

Staring at the ipad, they only have three ipads with them that's why they shared on reading the lyrics because they haven't memorised the lyrics yet not until heesung did not sing the last verse.

The vocal trainer looked disappointed and sad at the same time, yuji looked confused why heesung didn't sang, Yuji doesn't even know if she did well or not.

Heesung explained himself that he still hasn't memorized the lyrics very well.

"Then what did you practice?" She asks, and Yuji was intimidated by tone of her voice.

K explained instead, stating that they all practised the details of the choreography and even the live singing too.

"Aren't you guys thinking too lightly about singing?"

"That's so irresponsible. Let's talk aboutbthe basic first, did you analyse the beat?" She said.

Yuji had been practising all night, because she knew this day will come, not only the pitch but also practicing her breath control to make her voice appear stable when dancing.

"What should we do? What do we do first?" The vocal coach asked looking around them.

"We should look at the rhythm first" heesung answered.

"Who's going to lead that?"

"I'd like heesung to do it" K surprisingly said.

"Heesung what should we do?" She said taking a look at the leader this time.

"This is hard to say, but when were practicing together, we practise the dance a lot to even bring up that wenshould be practising the vocals in practise even talking about it is a bit hard...." heesung explained lowering his head the whole time.

Yuji don't really understand what he said, but she wanted to tell the vocal coach that they were having a problem on the flow of doing practising, they are all indexecive when it comes on choosing things to start.

It's not about the teamwork anymore, it's about surviving it sounds really selfish but who wouldn't think that if you're on their situation.

Yuji who was lying on her bed, eyes open staring the blank ceiling while everyone asleep she stood up and went to the large practise room.

She unexpectedly saw heesung there, it made her on an awkward position because she was only wearing pajamas.

Heesung was just sitting on the floor sweaty and looked sad.

She silently sat on the floor while gazing at him, he looks like he just went from crying, his eyes looks like they were swelling and puffy cheeks.

"Honestly, team flicker doesn't have a good team spirit" he suddenly spoke.

"When I think about ideas and ways to improve them...." he stopped on his tracks wiping his face with towel.

"Go on..." she said without looking at him.

"It's h-hard to talk to K about them" he finally said.

"I don't really have the desire to practice as much this time" she said closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what heesung?"

"Because I chose you as a part of my team, you couldn't have dealing with these struggles too"

"Who said I'm struggling?" She chuckled.

"Huh?"

"You know what, you're being careful too much instead you could've talked to K about it, he's a leader guy I know he will understand you" she said lying down on the floor and gently pressing her cheeks.

She felt Heesung stealing glance for a few minutes so she hot him a glare, the boy quickly looked away gulping.

"Yah!" She scolded. "If you keep doing that, I will punch you right on the face" she murmured.

"But.... I like the hair clips" she said changing the topic while touching the hair clip attached to her hair.

"Really?, you like them?"

"I just said it, you want me to take it back?" She said nonchalant

"Tch, you're so mean"

"Talk to K" she said, spreading her arms wide "talk to K, tell him what you really feel about him" she said closing her eyes slowly.

"Are you sleeping?" Heesung asks, and there was no response and he strolled closer to her.

"Yuji... don't sleep here" he said seriously.

"Let me sleep here" she mumbled. "Let me sleep here...." she repeated, before breathing heavily.

"Do you..... really like Jake?" He spoke knowing that yuji was already sleeping.

He glance at her and flashed a small smile.

"Cute" he said, he took the jacket on the floor and covered it to her, he peek at her once again when he's near the door when He suddenly felt his cheeks burning staring at her face, he faked cough before getting out the room.