CONCEPT TEST 5

not all days were spent to practices but they took time to clean the whole I-LAND place, they think that it was a good idea plus they enjoy listening to music while cleaning, they were assigned different chores, Yuji, sunoo, and hanbin was assigned to wipe the windows, sunghoon, jake and heesung was in charge to the floor while daniel, jay and ni-ki are doing the dishes and the rest was organizing the things.

Yuji carried the ladder and placed it in front of the window. ''be careful- I should just do it'' Hanbin insisted getting worried.

''no, I can do it'' she said and gave hanbin a small smile.

she started climbing onto it when she feels like it was shaking as she steps her feet up, she ignored it not until she took the wrong step causing her to out of balance but luckily heesung was watching her and supported her back and ended up falling on the ground, Yuji was on top of heesung's chest, she quickly got up and blinked her eyes many times.

''be careful, next time'' heesung said with a smile on his face despite the feeling of hurt a while back.

''Thanks,'' she murmured.

''give me that,'' he said to the wipe material she was holding, she gave it to him before he turned around she felt his amusing smile.

''are you okay? where does it hurt?'' he asks checking up on her.

''relax I'm still alive'' she chuckled.

''isshhhh how can you be so careless?, you really believe that you have nine lives'' he said, Yuji smacked his chest lightly because he was funny.

the sound rang across the building, the I-landers were gathered at the lobby, they went to see what it was when they saw the gateway opened instantly.

''What is happening?'' sunoo asks, yuji was about to speak when she realizes that they were obliged to clean the gateway area since they are cleaning the whole building, after cleaning the gateway area they went random dancing, yuji was just sitting when her entrance test song cam 'BOOM by NCT DREAM' it was nostalgic back in her training days, memories flashed on her mind.

she remembers every detail that she went through when they were preparing for their entrance test.

''yuji, come on'' Daniel said, ''the chorus, your favorite is almost there'' he keeps on pulling her arm, she refused and shook her head.

''I forgot the moves already'', they both laughed.

-

the cleaning was all completed, they all proceeded to the kitchen sat there, and have their pizza.

''do you want to play a game?'' Daniel spoke, ''a game that anyone can play'' an image game starts at the youngest suggestion.

''sounds like fun'' heesung agreed, yuji did not answer any of them she was focused on eating her pizza, she was craving it for weeks and she can't control herself when it comes to pizza and her favorite was one with lots of pineapples.

''who has the most different image now compared to in the beginning?'' jungwon asked, they started pointing to each other, yuji was puzzled but then pointed K.

K received the majority, ''really?'' he asked like he has no idea at all and heesungs explains that K had a charismatic first impression.

''who is the most fun person?'', everyone pointed at heesung and he was somewhat happy and shocked at the same time.

''if I had a younger sister who would I want to introduce her to?'' heesung this time asks and sunghoon quickly said, ''none, not at all.... no one I can't do that'' he said, but the I-landers were stubborn and still pointed at sunghoon.