ELIMINATION

After the performance, all of them returned through the gate and sat on their chairs, patiently waited for the results of their scores.

''HERE ARE THE TEST RESULTS''

Yuji went quickly to see the screen and felt nervous because her mic wasn't working, so she has to sing without her mic, and she never expects this thing to happen on finals.

She quietly played with her hands, lowering her head. She was a bit shaky and cannot focus.

[Rain] Jake and Yuji's mic didn't work. Jake seems don't know what to do while Yuji sang, and we still heard her, but jake can still improve despite that, I am not talking about dropping the mic. It can happen to anyone.

The elimination table had shown again how the elimination work would work, including the scores on dropout, which made her more anxious.

[SONG SON DEUK] Yuji, the only female here, I noticed that she is becoming more competitive if you will look thoroughly at her facial expressions she has the best among them and I think that is an advantage of a real dancer, but she's quite stiff on the last part.''

'AND YOU'LL DECIDE WHOM TO ELIMINATE''

that's when she began to cover her face with her palms in frustration. She honestly hated the voting parts the most.

''NOW, FROM THE SIGNAL SONG TEST, THE INDIVIDUAL SCORE AND THE TEAM SCORE WILL BE REVEALED.''

''47, 73, 40, 66, 60, 58, 46, 75, 59, 67, 57, 65, 69 overall team's score 59''

''ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS, ONLY SIX I-LANDERS HAVE SURVIVED''

she cannot believe the scores showing on the screen. It was unexpected for all of them. The scores were too low then she expected. She at least hoped for 50 and higher to stay, but because her mic didn't work, she already predicted that she would go to the ground, but no matter what the results, she will wholeheartedly accept it.

''VOTING FOR MEMBER ELIMINATION WILL BEGIN IN TWELVE HOURS''

Yuji cannot even move in her seat. She just wanted to disappear to avoid the voting.

''STARTING NOW, YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR INDIVIDUAL SCORES''

she ruffled her hair in frustration, expecting the low score will be hers. She went upstairs with a sighing Daniel. They headed towards the kitchen where the other I-landers are.

''voting seven people will be too difficult, don't you think?'' Daniel asked, sipping on his milk.

''This is reality. We can't do anything about it'' Yuji answered him, grabbing his snack.'' I really hate the voting part. I wish I can avoid that easily, and I feel horrible after that,'' she added.

She looked around. Then she noticed something.

''where is jake?'' she turned at Jungwon.

''I saw him in the blue room'', he replied. Yuji stood up, making her way to the blue room to see jake.

She knew exactly what happened, and everyone knows already that something happened while performing. his mic fell off during his part, which caused him not to sing. She felt sorry for him because she also experienced the startled of not knowing what to do.