CHEMISTRY PART 7

DIVE INTO YOU prepared individual greetings that fascinated everyone who was watching them, in terms of greetings FLICKER unit lost.

"who am I? It's Daniel! I'll show you who I am on stage" Daniel's turn.

Yuji burst into laughter, she quickly remembers that she suggested it last night.

"I can't believe he used it" Yuji squealed, squeezing her fist.

The judges said more few questions and words before the countdown started, While the FLICKER unit who are in the lobby are loudly cheering for them.

"Good luck guys!" -Sunghoon

"They're on" - Jung-won

"Hwaiting~" Yuji

The DIVE INTO YOU unit started performing, Yuji was enjoying the song so much, the song she was wishing to perform was finally on stage and she is glad that they were performed by talented people.

until The performance for the other team has ended pretty well.

"Jay's facial expression was on point" - sunghoon

"They're so cool" -Jake

"They did a fantastic job" -Yuji

The judges shared their thoughts and opinion about their performance, Bang si hyuk revealed that he was worried about Daniel and Ta-ki's state and how the performance did not have the good balance they were expecting.

Yuji winced as soon he said that it was quite sad to hear the feedback they received, regardless Yuji, as usual, complimented every member as soon they arrived at the lobby.

"What's with that face?" She asks Daniel.

"I'm going to be eliminated" he quietly said, the tone of his voice broke her heart, but she managed to laugh at how he said it.

"no one can predict it, besides you did a very good job" she assured caressing his shoulders.

The system lights up as they all faced the screen behind them.

"That scared me" Sunoo gasps.

"You scared me" Sunghoon held his chest.

"That gasp" Jake tried to tease.

"NOW, BY PRODUCER'S CHOICE THE VOTES THEY RECEIVED WITHIN 24 HOURS ONE I-LANDER WAS CHOSEN WILL RECEIVE BENEFIT"

"OF HAVING VOTES BE DOUBLED."

"Wow, that's really helpful" Yuji mumbled, for now, they still have no idea who it is due to feedbacks that were quite confusing.

"WHO WILL RECEIVE THE BENEFIT?, I'M CURIOUS WHO WILL BE THE PRODUCER'S CHOICE"

two cards flickered on screen both sideways, which made everyone gasp in surprise.

[DOOBU] for me NI-kI, today was his breakthrough.

[SONG SEUN DEUK] looking at it objectively, in this performance In my opinion Yuji did a great performance today as well, her charisma is always overflowing.