08!

link: spoti.fi/2SgCFyS
ALL NIGHT LONG | MARY JANE GIRLS
LOVE AND AFFECTION | DEF LEPPARD
STARLIGHT | MUSE
FAVORITE CRIME | OLIVIA RODRIGO

     "It's cold."

     "Well, duh . . . it's a popsicle. Now," Alice begins sat on her bed in front of her as she pouts, eyeing the strawberry flavored treat that tastes a lot better when it's not raining outside. But here she is, sat on her bed with her best friend, who was adamant on teaching her how to properly satisfy her boyfriend as Alice so kindly stated. "the first rule—and the most important rule—absolutely no teeth." Alice tells her with a stern tone to her voice, almost sounding unfamiliar, but she nods her head anyway.

    "Does it hurt him?" She innocently winces.

    "Yeah, and he'll freak the fuck out, so just don't do it." Alice tells her, "They feel the most pleasure at the top, so even if you can't take his entire dick in your mouth, it'll still feel good for him." Alice says and she nods, trying not to cringe from the crudeness, because deep down within her core, she wants to know how to do this. Especially when the only thing Harry ever wanted to do was touch her or have her naked.

     "I thought you were just supposed to lick 'em like a lollipop?" Her question sends Alice cackling with a quick shake of her head, confusing her even further. She knew very little about the male anatomy, she always swore off sex when Derek always tried to talk her into it because she was scared, but something about Harry made her want to try. He was attractive, more attractive than anyone she ever knew, and something about his aura had her stomach in perpetual butterflies that always seemed to linger.

Even when he wasn't around.

    "I mean, you can like it like a lollipop. . . you'll just be going at it for a while." Alice replies as her laughter beings to die out, "Now, when you go to take more in your mouth, keep your jaw wide and your tongue flat against your teeth makes it easier to keep your teeth away from him—but you wanna keep your lips tight around him, like sucking on a popsicle, not necessarily like licking one."

    "Well, what if I can't go all the way down?" She asks with a small pout to her lips, that now tastes of strawberries, "I don't wanna look like an idiot, Alice—" She whines, not meaning to be so down on herself, but she felt so out of her element and Harry was so . . . nerve-wracking.

    "You're not gonna look like an idiot, Josie. The first time I gave head, the guy had to tell me what to do and I almost bit him." Alice says to her calmly before licking the melting popsicle, "But whatever you can't fit into your mouth, you can use your hands on—don't grab the popsicle, though."

    "Well, duh . . ." She murmurs to herself, obtaining a bit of an attitude that sends Alice glaring at her with the popsicle in her mouth. "Look, I appreciate you helping me, but I feel so stupid doing this—"

    "You just don't like things you're not familiar with, and that's fine, but I know you." Alice tells her, and while that was true, looking stupid in front of Harry sent her stomach churning in the worst way. "I know you're gonna wanna to this, so just let me help you and stop antagonizing yourself. Harry adores you anyway, I'm sure you could bite his dick like a corn dog and he'd still obsess over you—"

    "Alice!" She hisses, though as Alice starts to laugh, she can't keep herself from laughing as well, only before feeling the popsicle melt and drip on to her leg, and she scoffs. She's quick to swipe up the liquified popsicle off of her thigh before sticking her finger in her mouth, tasting the sugary treat on her skin while Alice bites into her own fruity popsicle. "Is that what I'm supposed to do?" She teases Alice with a twitch of her brows.