24!

link: spoti.fi/2ZtjUMl
BAD THINGS | CULTS
DIET MOUNTAIN DEW | LANA DEL REY
SOFTCORE | THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
KILLSHOT | MAGDALENA BAY

"I can't believe this shit."

In a soft clatter, she drops the hair brush in her hand on to her bathroom counter, and turns on her heels, leaning against the cabinet while eyeing her best friend. Alice was sat on the bed, pouting with her arms crossed and eyes narrowed like they had been since she passed on the news of her Spring Break trip with Harry.

Apparently, Alice didn't want her to go, which she could understand, because if she were staying home for the break, she wouldn't want Alice to leave either, but it was New York. That was her reasoning as to why she had to go, and because Harry already had everything planned and she wasn't going to be rude and ruin it all because Alice selfishly wants her to stay home.

"I'm gonna be back on Wednesday night, I don't know why you're freaking out—"

"That's five whole days, Josie." Alice stresses and she can't keep her eyes from rolling while grabbing the handle of her hair brush once more, needing to get ready in order to be on time. The last thing she wanted to do was make them both late because she was arguing with Alice about something that was already happening.

"I know, Alice, I can count." She responds and earns an offended scoff in response. Alice pushes herself up from her bed and makes her way to where she was stood in her bathroom, straightening her hair with her makeup already done, and with their flight leaving in a couple of hours, she knew Harry would be dragging her out of her room any minute. "If you were going to New York with your boyfriend, I would be happy for you. I don't know why you're making it such a big deal—"

    "Because I'll miss you, duh!" Alice exclaims and she looks at her though the mirror, knowing she'll miss Alice too, but she just can't swallow her excitement about the trip. She loved traveling with Harry for the Aerosmith concert, and that was only over the weekend, so five days only thrilled her further while Alice clearly detested the idea. "We never go that long without seeing each other."

"I know . . . and I'll miss you too, y'know?" She subtly smiles while straightening the last of her hair and turning it off, hoping it'll cool down fast enough so she can pack it. "You're my best friend, I couldn't live without you." She says and Alice smiles too, despite keeping a minimal part of her pout, which she knew she couldn't change as long as she was leaving.

"Bring me back a keychain?"

"Duh." She giggles and tightly wraps her arms around Alice, feeling her do the same a couple seconds after, and when she pulls away, she glances at the clock on her nightstand and lets out an anxious breath. "I'll call, okay? I have to know everything that happens while I'm gone." She tells Alice while frantically packing the last of her things and tugging at the zipper of her suitcase.

"Just don't call tomorrow night," Alice says and she furrows her brows in confusion, "Adam's taking me out, we're going to see a movie or something."

"I take it you really like him?"

"It's almost detrimental." Alice mutters with an eye roll and she can't help herself from laughing while pulling her suitcase off of her bed and letting it hit the ground with a thud. "Jesus, Josie, you pack your whole closet?"

Before she could answer, a sudden knock is placed on her bedroom door, and from the pattern of the knock alone she knew exactly who it was. Thankfully, she was ready to go and wasn't really behind on time, even with Alice trying to convince her to stay home for the break, so she flings open her door with ease and gets a good look at him and the smile on his lips.