11!

link: spoti.fi/3hf7pKD
SWEET EMOTION | AEROSMITH
ALIEN BLUES | VUNDABAR
ISN'T IT MIDNIGHT | FLEETWOOD MAC
HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY | LANA DEL REY

"You've got quite the set up."

Her eyes glance around within his garage, one that was just as big as the garage at her house across the street, although her garage was cluttered with photo albums and yard supplies and whatever else her father didn't have use for. The floor was different too in her garage, pure pavement with paint splatters from when she was a child, and Harry's was . . . well, everything about the inside of Harry's garage was different. It was organized, just like the rest of his house, except it was set up for working out, like an in-home gym that intimidated her just as much as a real gym.

Barbells and weights were set up in one corner, a treadmill and elliptical in another, and with the floor covered in some kind of foamy material, she looks around, knowing she had been inside of it before, but it was never the final destination. This was the first time really being inside of it while having a purpose of being here, because with his body adorned in a pair of thin basketball shorts and an old, cropped t-shirt, he had his mind set on working out. She had seen him work out before, he does it quite a lot and it showed in his physique, but her on the other hand, she didn't work out.

Her mile time proves it.

"Think so?"

"Considering I don't know how to use half of this stuff, yes." She replies with a small chuckle, an uneasy one that sends him laughing too as she stands awkwardly beside him.

Somehow, in a streaming light of luck, he had convinced her to spend her Saturday morning working out with him in his garage, and in her mind, she had promised herself that she would just sit there and watch him get all sweaty while he worked out, but with how seriously he takes it, she has a feeling that she won't be able to do that. The shirt he wore really show cased how toned he truly was, not that she could ever forget, but it wasn't every day he was wearing something like this.

She was wearing a t-shirt as well, one of his that fell just under her ass with a pair of stretchy shorts that wouldn't stop riding up her crotch. Her shoes were laced too tightly, all thanks to Harry, and the tube socks scrunched at her ankles were beginning to irritate her skin, but with everything that was aggravating her, seeing Harry in a pair of shorts and a cropped t-shirt magically made it all perfectly okay. His tattoos were on full display, she wanted to ask about every single one, but she knew he would clock her for her sad excuse of a distraction, so she keeps her disgruntled attitude to herself and watches him as he stretches his arms out.

"Just gonna stand there and look all pretty?" He teases with a growing smirk.

"That was the plan." Her reply makes him laugh, loudly with his nose gently scrunched, and she can't help herself from laughing as well, almost making her glad that she was there, just so she could see him laugh like that. It was so genuine, she has to keep herself from asking to see it again, so she bites her tongue and watches as his laughter dies down like his smile does.

"C'mon, J, 's not all bad." He chuckles with a shrug to his shoulders, and with a couple of steps, he was in front of her, smelling like his cologne and looking like a complete daydream, "Let me help you? I'm a real good trainer." His enticing words are paired with a sly wink, one that sends her insides churning, and there's not a single part of her that can say no to him.

"You've got five star reviews?"

"Six if it were possible, now let's get a move on, I don't wanna spend all day doin' this." He tells her instructively and she sighs, but nods with a readiness. "Hey, don't look so happy, it's not like you're here willingly or anything. . ." He mumbles teasingly, and with a quick eye roll, she crosses her arms along her chest and stares up at him.