despair ┊diluc x reader

❝I might be a little closer to despair

❝I might be a little closer to despair.❞

requested by ;; kagamine_002

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

She'd make her way to the spot that Diluc had asked her to meet at. She was genuinely frightened.

She was scared that maybe the rumours of Diluc dating Jean were true. She was afraid that what if Diluc was planning to break up with her tonight?

Every step she took made her even more nervous. She felt like she could even explode at this point.

But now wasn't the time to explode! She had finally arrived at the place and saw Diluc resting on the blanket that he placed on the ground.

"Diluc..?" She called out with a worried tone, the male opened one of his eyes and a small subtle smile appeared on his lips. "Oh, Y/N, you've arrived." He said.

She sat right beside him and looked away from the male. He sensed her fright and had let our a soft sigh.

"Look, I'm not here to break up with you, I'm here to clear some things up." He started and she'd turn her gaze on him.

"I'm not dating Jean, I'm pretty sure she's dating Lisa." He clarified before he took one of her hands into his. "And, I want to make myself clear."

"You're the most precious thing I'd ever want and I want to do anything to stay right by your side." He said, she felt relieved by his words.

It was as if she was just worried for nothing, so she would immediately hug him tightly, shaking her head.

"I ─ I really thought you were about to break up with me." She mumbled lightly into his ear, he'd wrap his arms around her waist, letting out a soft chuckle.

"I'm not, I'd never forgive myself if I were to do so." He stated before he laid down on the blanket with her laying on top of him, the moon shining brightly on the two.

"I'd do anything to protect you," He reassured her with a soft smile as he gently caressed her cheek.

She was a flower that bloomed so bright that she needed someone to protect her. He was the one who took it upon himself to take care of her which led the two to a happy ending where no one would dare to bother.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧