night ┆xingqiu x reader

" if we could be together, just you and me, I think happiness could be ours and found

" if we could be together, just you and me, I think happiness could be ours and found. "

xingqiu wasn't really the type of think of death, perhaps he just wanted a break, that's all

Y/N, however, she was the opposite, she thought of ways on how to kill herself. she always wanted to kill herself. maybe that was a bad thing, but maybe it was also good because it was also the way they met.

Y/N was planning to jump, but xingqiu happened to walk by and stop her. he immediately fell inlove with her bright colored eyes. how the moon lit up her orbs. how her beautiful hair was gently moving by the wind. he was attached to her almost immediately.

but that still didn't stop Y/N from her desires of killing herself. everytime she had planned to kill herself, she always notified him about her whereabouts, and it always ends up with him stopping her.

yet, another beautiful night has arised, Y/N was standing on the edge as always. xingqiu would look at her, his eyes were slightly tired.

" Y/N.. "

" xingqiu... "

" how long is this gonna keep on going? "

" I'm tired xinqiu. "

she said, turning around to face him. as usual, the moon lit her eyes up, oh how he enjoyed the view of her.

" I'm tired xinqiu. "

' i am too. '

" I'm a mess. "

' I am too. '

" I wanna die. "

" I wanna die too! "

he unexpectedly yelled. she would look at him with a slightly shocked face, before smiling softly. his eyes lit up as he looked at her. he knew what she wanted to do.

" have you finally realized? "

" yes. "

she would then smile, he walked over closer to her, holding her hand. she looks at the moon.

" the moon is quite beautiful. "

" It always has been. "

they chattered for a while before looking at eachother, hand in hand.

they both jumped.