bubble gum ┊ayato

╭❝ [it's sad because it just hurts

╭❝ [it's sad because it just hurts.] ❞

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

was there ever a time she didn't check her phone? no, there wasn't, not that she could recall though. she knew the male had been busy with work and she was stuck at home, waiting for a job application to be accepted. well, she didn't even know if she would get accepted. she knew the chances were low.

time went by, and here she was, staring at the ceiling. the only thing she could hear was the clock ticking, marking that it was already 12am.

yet, there was only one thing on her mind. ayato. where could he be? what could he be doing? is he doing alright?

is he thinking of her?

of course he was.. was he?

she thought again and again, her eyes soon getting heavier.

ding

that was her phone right? she jolted up and hoped it was from him.

bummer

It wasn't him at all, it was youtube giving recommendations. she sighed in disappointment and laid back down. there was nothing she could do.

"Y/N WAKE UP!"

she woke up, seeing her surroundings on fire. the voice she heard, was that ayato? she shook her head before trying to fumble around and rushed her way to the exit. she took the emergency exit, seeing as a crowd of people were there, and one of which was her beloved.

her eyes lit up in delight as she ran, as she was close, suddenly a huge debris had fell on top of her.

"ayato.." she mumbled before getting knocked out. was that really ayato?