»when you're caught making out.

//SOOBIN//
-you were sat in between his legs on his bed, having a makeout session which had been going on for quite a while now.
-you two were inseparable, your soft lips moving together, slowly and natural.
-the mood was set from the peaceful sounds of rain from the outside world, you guys have never felt more relaxed.
-before a chaotic beomgyu stormed into the room, "soobin have you seen my-", he just stands there in shock, unable to get any words out.
-you and soobin obviously stopped the second he entered.
-your hands cover your face, your head falling into your boyfriends chest, bushing from embarrassment.
-"YAHHH, BEOMGYU NEXT TIME KNOCK", soobin shouts in a high pitched voice.
-he also blushes from embarrassment.
-beomgyu, still standing there, stutters his words, only enabling him to apologise.
-soobin uses his hands, gesturing for him to leave, as he does, closing the door behind him.
-you both become really shy, which ruins the mood.
-you guys just sat there for a few minutes, in shock of what just happened.
- you eventually just end up cuddling for a good 20 minutes, with no interruptions this time.

//YEONJUN//
-he has you pinned against his bedroom wall, one hand on your waist, the other holding your leg up against his side.
-your lips were soft, yet the kiss was rough and desperate.
-you were having a heated makeout session, sexual tension between you two, which rudely got interrupted by curious hueningkai.
-you guys were so indulged in your session, you didnt hear hueningkai calling yeonjun for help on how to work the oven, he had called multiple times before eventually coming to yeonjun himself to get answers, without knowing he'd see alot more than he'd like to.
-you two only realise he walked in when you head the loudest scream ever.
-looking towards the door seeing a traumatised hueningkai, your leg was released from yeonjuns grip, but other than that yeonjun remains in his position, just shouting for huening to leave, his voice revealing his fustration.
-hueningkai leaves, shouting 'sorry' mostly as the door's already closed.
-you look back and yeonjun to see his annoyed face, which you can't help but burst out into laughter, a small smile forms on his mouth yet his annoyance still showing.
-yeonjun asks if you wanna continue, which you decline as the mood has been completely ruined.
-you lay in bed cuddling, which slowly ends up in you continuing to where you left off earlier, accept going alot further than where you got to last time.

//BEOMGYU//
-you guys had been teasing each other all day before you were finally able to get alone.
-when you thought all members had left the dorm, one was still home, still getting ready to go out.
-you and beomgyu were already in the attached mini kitchen area, so you guys waited a minute or two to make sure no one was coming back up, before your lips started attacking each other, desperate for revenge from the little games you had been playing on each other earlier.
-beomgyu propped you upon the counter, spreading you legs, placing himself inbetween.
-your arms stretched, hands intertwined with your own, resting on your boyfriends shoulders.
-his arms were placed either side of you, resting on the counter
-a door slams open, an innocent taehyun rushes out from his bedroom, late to his dinner reservations.
-both your heads swing to the direction of taehyun, his eyes on you two, mouth wide open.
-"what the-!?" he says in a complete monotone voice, eyes fixed on you guys, in disbelief that you guys have already started being touchy after the guys had been gone for only two minutes.
-beomgyu moves away from you a little allowing you to jump off the counter as he shouts at taehyun, "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!"
-you stand there clueless of what to do, allowing beomgyu to handle the situation as it was his dorm, and his friend.
-taehyun starts to laugh as he leaves the dorm, "i am SO telling the others".
-you and beomgyu ended up carrying on your makeout session accept alot more passionate and aggressive, as you were making the most of it, worried something similar could happen to what just did.

//TAEHYUN//
-you and taehyun were cuddling on the sofa, warm and cosy, enjoying eachothers company, until the next minute he was hovering above you, your soft lips moving in sync.
-he was controlling the kiss, making it deep but slow, your stomach forming butterflies at his seductive act.
-his hands touching all over you, you were completely irresistible to him.
-sexual tensions were flying through the air, you both driving each other crazy.
-the dorm was completely silent, the only sound filling the air was the passionate makeout you two were engaging in.
-footsteps started approaching the dorm, unable to be heard from you and taehyun as you were too focused on each other.
-a tall soobin opens the door, his eyes widen and mouth drops as he shouts "WHY?!", he was overly confused to why you didn't keep in within the bedroom instead of taking it on the sofa.
-when you guys heard soobin shout, taehyun jumps up immediately standing infront of the sofa, staring at him with a face full of annoyance.
-you sat up but stayed on the sofa, you lean on one of the hands enabling you to slightly cover your face, as you're covered in red from embarrassment.
-a pissed off taehyun yells as soobin, "why are you here? you're not meant to come home this early", he sighs in fustration, rubbing his hands over his face.
-you look at eachother, both quite annoyed.
-soobin explains what he came home for and proceeds to get what he came back for.
-before leaving you two alone, he tells you guys "if you're going to do it, atleast do it in your bedroom".
-he opens the door about to leave before adding "oh and, use protection".
-the door closes, leaving a giggly you and a pissed off taehyun, left turned off by the situation and end up watching tv together with a few snacks and blankets.

//HUENINGKAI//
-you had been over at their dorm for a few hours now, the members mostly left you guys alone but the few times someone would come in for something, apologising everytime they interupted your innocent conversations.
-you guys were standing in the middle of his room, his hands on your waist, your hands around the back of his neck, lips attached.
-you had been going at it for a couple minutes now, so deep into the kiss, both not wanting to stop.
-as he was the youngest, and it was kinda late, yeonjun was about to make you and huening some ramen.
-he was indecisive of what flavour you guys wanted, so he decided to ask for himself.
-he entered hueningkais room, holding up two different ramen flavours, his head was down reading the packets, to then look up to the youngest and his girlfriend mouth to mouth, in the middle of the bedroom.
-yeonjun was in absolute shock, disgust covered his face as he shouted "WHA-... BUT-... YOU GUYS ARE-".
-your lips separate, your mouth drops as you cover your face with your hands, embarrassed because of the oldest witnessing you guys making out.
-hueningkais face drops, he starts to smile and awkwardly laugh as he doesn't really know what to do from here.
-yeonjun leaves almost straight away, unable to look you guys in the eye for the rest of the night .
-you both look at eachother and softly laugh, lowkey disappointed, as you guys don't get to be this affectionate very often.
-you quite quickly return to your hyper selves, doing some other hobby.