»when they catch you staring.

//SOOBIN//
-his mood drops instantly, as the only person who keeps him smiling and positive, is sat on the end of the bed, balling your eyes out.
-slowly, but desperately approaches you, as he doesn't want you to feel shy or intimidated by him.
-sits beside you, and wraps one arm around you lower back, the other held your hand gently, making you feel safe and comfort by his presence.
-tries to get you to look at him so he can speak to you about what's going on, but as you're too upset at that moment in time, he rests his head on your shoulder, allowing you to have some time to calm down, while knowing he's still and always will be there for you.

//YEONJUN//
-his facial expression changes in an instant, to concerned, yet angry as he wonders 'what if somebody might be the cause of this'.
-kneels down infront of you, pulling your hair out of your face, as he cups your cheeks, lifting up your face so you're facing him, while he uses his thumb to wipe away your tears.
-asks what is wrong over and over before trying to get you to calm down, pulling your head into the crook of his neck while whispering to you that everything's going to be okay, and that he's here for you, that you'll get through this together.
-leaves a kiss on your head while he lets you cry on his shoulder.

//BEOMGYU//
-his mind runs wild, thinking about all the possibilities of why you could be upset.
-stands there for a second, shocked at what he's just walked into, his smile fades, as he rushes over to you, sitting beside you as he asks what's wrong.
-you look at him with teary red eyes, which breaks his heart even more, causing him to bring you into a hug, pushing your head against his chest, as he hushes you, telling you it's going to be okay, assuming the worst, as any reason for you to be crying is totally valid.
-nuzzles his head against yours, desperate to try and make you feel better, trying to make your realise that you've always got him and that he's never going to leave.

//TAEHYUN//
-the second he sees you he knows what to do, he slowly approaches you, not wanting for you to feel frightened in any way.
-brings you into the warmest, most loving hug ever, knows that when you're crying, no words will make you feel better at that moment in time, you just need his touch, his warmth, his comfort.
-waits a few minutes for you to calm down, as soon as he hears your breathing slow down against his chest, and your tiny sniffles get less frequent, he leaves a gentle kiss on the top of your head before pulling away from the hug slowly, making sure you're ready to leave his arms.
-stays very close to you, has his hands placed on your hips, your bodies still slightly pressed together, as he asks you what's happened, with a calm, soft voice.

//HUENINGKAI//
-becomes a little upset himself, quickly thinks to himself of what to do, before slowly making his way towards you, "y/n? y/n, i'm here, don't worry".
-takes the slow, calm approach, knowing that you're unable to calm down immediately.
-rubs your back, as he waits for you to be ready to speak, which once you are, you start to hug him, which he immediately responds to, pulling you into his arms, resting your head against his chest.
-also calms him down alot when you two touching, he rests his head against yours as both your breathing settles a little, feeling more relaxed and able to tell him what you're feeling, or what's been going on.