»when you come home late.

//SOOBIN//
-he'll wait for you in the living room, leaning against the back of the sofa, right in front of where the front door is, so when you finally come home he's the first thing you have to deal with.
-is extremely disappointed in you as you said you'd be home over 2 hours before what you actually came home at, but he's more upset that you didn't even text him to tell him that you're okay or where you are.
-when you enter your apartment, you see a pissed off soobin, who had been waiting for you the whole time, "where have you been? i've been waiting since 10:45, do you realise what time it is?!" he says, as he raises his voice towards the end, but realises he's getting too worked up, he sighs as he begins to calm himself down.
-you explain to him where you were and that you got too carried away, that time was getting ahead of you, the amount of times you apologised to him made him realise that you truly are sorry, and you were simply just having a really good time with your friends.
-you open your arms for a hug while apologising once again, not wanting to be on bad terms with your boyfriend, when a grin small smile appears on his face before walking up to you and bringing you in for a warm cuddle.
-the rest of the night you cling onto him, still feeling sorry for coming home late without messaging to him, you nonstop give him kisses and apologise multiple times throughout the night, which lowkey gets on his nerves but that shows to him that you really meant what you said, which is a reassurance in itself.

//YEONJUN//
-is worried and concerned at first but as time goes by, his annoyance starts to creep in, he'll get quite fidgety and impatient as he waits for you to come home.
-he'll message you a few times at first asking if you're okay and if you needed picking up, but after 20 minutes with you not replying he starts to lowkey spam you with messages telling you he's worried and if you could please reply to him as soon as you see his messages.
-it's a couple minutes before 1am and you finally arrive home, you see yeonjun sat on the sofa, with his head in hands, before his head shoots towards the door, he stands up super quick and rushes over to you, "where on earth have you been!? you do realise you were meant to be home 3 hours ago, right?!" he says in frustration.
-he questions you on literally everything, why you weren't replying to his messages, where you had been the whole time you were out, who you were actually with etc.. before he finally lets you speak, you explain everything to him as everything seemed legitimately true, which they were, and sounded like genuine reasons which eases him quite a bit.
-he was still very overwhelmed though so you try and let him relax a little before giving him kisses and cuddles.
-after a few minutes you hold his hands and reassure him some more, as he tells you he's just glad you're okay and that you're finally with him, he kisses your lips before bringing you into a tight hug, as he whispers to you about how worried he was and also how much he loves you and for you to never put that stress on him again.

//BEOMGYU//
-he isn't too bothered at first as he knows you're just with your friends, and when someone says they'll come back at a certain time, lets be real, they never actually do, so he's quite relaxed at first, but when an hour has passed, he starts to get quite worried about you, as negative thoughts slowly start to fill his mind, what if you had been taken, or you're lost, or maybe your friends had ditched you and you've been left alone.
-he texts the members first, telling him the situation and asks if he should be worried, as he doesn't want to seem too protective over you as you may feel as though he's being too much.
-he messages you asking when you'll be home and that he has a movie you can watch together when you're back, hoping that'll get your attention and will make you want to come home sooner.
-he'll be checking his phone every 5 seconds, leaving your chat open in hopes of seeing a 'read' sign, but after 40 minutes with no reply, he gets super upset, tears fall from his eyes as he's sat on the sofa, head in hands, whispering to himself that he just simply wants you here with him, in his arms, laughing at the most silly things, just to be in your company is all he wants right now.
-it had been an hour and 50 minutes since you meant to be home, you walked into your apartment to see beomgyu sat on the sofa, tears streaming down his face, your face drops as you see him in such a state, you drops your bags and run over to him, "BEOMGYU, BEOmgyu, beomgyu, beomgyu, i'm home!! it's okay, don't worry, i'm here now", you reassure him as you crouch down in front of him, bringing him into your arms and resting his head in the crook of your neck.
-he lets all his tears out before pulling away from the hug and asking where you were, telling you how worried he was and how much he missed you, you explain everything to him while you hold his hands, caressing them gently.
-you bring him into another hug before asking if he still wanted to watch that movie he had messaged you about, which put a huge smile on his face, you put the movie on and get some snacks and blankets before cuddling each other and giving a few kisses before settling for the movie.

//TAEHYUN//
-he would get really impatient waiting for you to come home, he'd try and occupy himself for the duration you were gone, like watching tv or fitting in a short home workout, but when it got later into the night, he's reminded that you should've been home quite a long time ago.
-he'd try and distract himself with the tv but as his mind was too focused on you, focusing on something else just wasn't happening.
-he'd check his phone every 2 minutes, hoping he'd get a message from you, telling him that you were on your way home, he'd look out the window every time he'd hear a car slow down outside incase it was you, but nothing, for a full hour and a half.
-he'd try calling multiple times as he was starting to get pissed off at this point, but every single time it went straight to voicemail, he decided to wait by the door, so when you come home you can explain yourself without trying hide anything from him, as his worst thoughts came to mind of you cheating on him, or that you were going to come home with another man.
-after 2 hours, at 00:40am, you enter your apartment to an angry taehyun, "where were you?" he said bluntly, his sentences were short and filled with anger, as he was trying not to get too worked up and let his anger out on you.
-you tell him everything what went on, and that  you were simply just having a great time with friends, and also your phone died a while back, which is why you didn't receive any of his calls.
-he had interrupted a few times with short questions while you were explaining to him, but he actually took it quite well as he understands you're allowed to have a good time with friends and come home late as you aren't a child, and shouldn't be controlled, although, he was still quite disappointed that you didn't find some way of telling him you were okay, as you were out the whole day and even came back past midnight.
-you understand that he's angry but you still want cuddles form your favourite person, so you take a step closer to him, still quite distant though, "can i have a hug?", you ask in a soft, innocent voice, as you were kind of scared that he'd reject you, but to your surprise, a small smile appears on his face as he can't stay mad at you when you're being so adorable, and he can tell you're very sorry, he comes closer to you and brings you into his arms, as you rest your head against his chest while he rests his head on top of yours, planting a soft kiss on top.
-you rest of the night the stay close to him, always having your hand intertwined with his, or an arm linked to his, as you didn't ever want taehyun to be mad at you like that again.

//HUENINGKAI//
-he would stay quite calm all up until it got super late, it was getting towards midnight when he started to get a little worried, he'd message the members asking if he should be concerned at all, which they even agreed being out that late, when you said you'd be home around 10, is quite worrying, which stressed him out even more.
-he'd message you a few times asking if you were alright, before proceeding to distract himself by watching youtube, which he couldn't concentrate at all since you were all he could think about, cheating was one of his last concerns as all he could think about is you being taken by someone, as you were out late in quite a busy place which meant there were bound to be atleast one guy with bad intentions.
-he waits patiently, not angry or annoyed, just extremely worried, tears would come to his face every so often, thinking what could be happening to you right now, but he shakes it off as he tries to calm his negative thoughts, with positive ones, thinking about you coming home at any second and giving you lots of cuddles while talking about how much of a fun night you've had with your friends.
-20 more minutes went by, and you'd finally came home, you walked in like nothing had happened, while huening on the other hand, he was an absolute mess, he would rush over to you, bringing you into a massive hug, you could tell he was stressed and that he missed you ALOT.
-he asked you what had took you so long while your head was still buried in his chest, you laugh at how cute he was yet you felt quite guilty for causing him so much chaos.
-you had explained everything that went on, on your fun night out, while you held his hands, your body close to his, he was smiling alot as he was just happy you were finally home, and most importantly, you were perfectly okay.
-you spend the rest of the night in bed cuddling together, giving each other kisses and playing with his hand, as you were talking about not just more funny things that happened while you were out, but also random funny things you guys had thought of, as you were both very tired at this point and clearly had no clue what you were on about.