»when their idol crush is a moa.

//SOOBIN//
-he was scrolling through your groups youtube channel when he saw you did a recent dance cover of txt's no rules, and that's when he found out you were a moa.
-it made him fall for you even more and actually gave him hope that you would like him back one day.
-as you were under the same company, he'd purposely walk around the building more with one of the guys just so he had more of a chance to see you through the hallways, and the times he did, he'd smile at you, or if he was alone he'd say hello to you as well, as he felt less embarrassed when he was alone.
-he'd do little things in interviews like quote things you say often and do little gestures what you are known to do alot, so the word about him acting like you would spread between your fandoms, in hopes of that bringing your groups closer so he could see you more.

//YEONJUN//
-moa's had tagged txt on a tiktok your group had posted of you lip syncing to yeonjun's part in crown, along with dancing the choreo.
-he uses the account the most as the other members aren't as into the app as him, so that's how he found out that you were a moa.
-he already had alot of your attention since your fandoms had mainly come together because of the amount of talk about you being a moa, so he decided to take advantage of that by when he was in an interview he was asked the question, "what group would you most want to collab with in the future?", to which he had answered with your group, and just to top that, when he was asked why, he didn't say anything but raise a brow with a smirk and brung his index finger to his mouth, indicating it was a secret, but as both your fandoms had come together quite a bit, they already knew the reason.

//BEOMGYU//
-he was watching your group do quick fire questions on youtube, and you were asked what fandom you were apart of to which admitted to being a moa.
-it made beomgyu excited as he felt as though he had a chance with you because you'd already seen quite a bit of his personality online.
-you were in the same company so you already passed each other in the hallway a few times, but instead of being shy and secretly staring at you as you walk past, he actually decided to speak to you one day and use the fact you were a moa as a conversation starter.
-he would get to know you as much as possible and use the advantage of you two working in the same building everyday to see you as often as possible, and sometimes he'd even ask you if you want practice with him, just the two of you, and that brought you alot closer.

//TAEHYUN//
-rumour had spread about of you admitting to being a moa on an interview you had done recently, and just to your luck, taehyun was quick to see the rumours.
-it surprised him alot as he really didn't expect it, but it made him happy to know you actually knew who he was.
-he would talk to his staff to try and get your groups together for a surprise collab, using the excuse that it would boost their fandom and promote txt to other kpop fans.
-he would learn some of your groups dances, sometimes just your part in specific, and would upload them to instagram as if he was responding to you saying he was a fan of you too.
-both your fandoms would catch on to the amount of the other group being mentioned in recent activities, which would cause alot of predictions of upcoming collab.

//HUENINGKAI//
-you had posted a video on your instagram story of you raving to txt's 'i know i love you', and that went absolutely viral.
-he got super happy and excited knowing you were into their music and saw it as an opportunity to finally get close to you.
-when him and the members were on vlive, he brought up you singing to their song on your story, and that caused the chat to go crazy.
-he would get quite flustered and smiley when talking about you, and that was pointed out in chat and alot of rumours started to spread.
-he would get teased by the members as they already knew he liked you.
-it became quite back and forth between your group and txt, or you and kai especially, whenever you'd go live or do an interview as it would always get mentioned.