»when you're caught out together in public.

//SOOBIN//
-a little worried as he knows you're going to receive hate from people so called his 'fans'.
-tries to act like he's not nervous for you and also him against his management and his fans not accepting anymore because of a dating rumour.
-subtly becomes more protective, keeping you beside him wherever you go incase someone tries to hurt you, physically or verbally.
-frequently asking if you're okay, making sure you're not getting affected by others opinions.

//YEONJUN//
-is on alert at all times, worried that someone will try hurt you, which if anything did happen he'd be the first to defend you whether it meant he had to fight or just scold someone for being so rude and disrespectful towards you.
-lowkey restricts you from doing some things, or going to places where he knows his band is very popular.
-becomes alot more clingy and protective than he was before, literally has you around him 24/7.

//BEOMGYU//
-stresses out quite a bit, doesn't want to lose his job yet there's no way he's ever leaving you.
-tries to distract you from your phone as he knows there'll be people who have found your social media and will leave negative comments.
-checks up on how you're feeling without mentioning the fact he's mainly asking to make sure you haven't been seeing any of the hate directed towards you.
-starts to baby you alot more, trying not to seem protective of you.

//TAEHYUN//
-he's very angry that someones gone out of the way just to invade his privacy, and probably even followed you two to where you were heading.
-becomes super protective, worried if you'll get in danger if he's not around, always has his eye on you to make sure you're safe.
-you're his main focus and puts all his attention on you, as he's worried you might get too overwhelmed with all these comments, negative or positive, and will end up distancing yourself from him.

//HUENINGKAI//
-quite disappointed at the whole situation, feels as though he needs a little time and space from his work.
-checks up on you nonstop, gives you reassurance that he'll love you no matter what anyone says, and for you to not listen to anyones opinion as it's irrelevant.
-gives you his attention, making sure you receive the most love from him than you've ever gotten, as through this time, you need him the most, and really he needs you.