a) Chapter 15

Zak's POV

I woke up in my bed, worry and confusion were the feelings I had. I turned around and sat on the edge of my bed, but my feet hit something. I flinched and jerked my legs back up on my bed. I leaned over the bed and there was Bad, peacefully sleeping on the floor.

What happened? How did I get on my bed and what happened at the party?

I stretched my legs out and around Bad's placid body. I checked the time and it was 7:13.

I never wake up this early... How much sleep did I get?!

I first went to the bathroom and then downstairs. I grabbed two bread pieces and went back upstairs. I started eating one piece of bread and saved the other for Bad. I laid down next to him while he was still sleeping and started tracing his eyebrows. It was out of the blue and I don't know where the idea came from but it seemed soothing. His face tensed up and he turned to face the ceiling. I leaned over him but then he woke up.

"Mmm, what?.. S-Skeppy?!"

"Calm down, why are you scared?" I backed away and he sat up.

"Oh, I don't know. I wake up and you're in my face!"

I giggled and he scoffed.

"Why were you in my face?"

"Umm... Bread!"

I threw the bread at his face.

"Hey!"

"Look, I can get you real breakfast."

I grabbed the bread and ate it as we went downstairs.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Cereal."

"Eh, okay." I was surprised but I guess there wasn't much else to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darryl's POV

We ate then went upstairs. We started up a movie and we were sitting on his twin-sized bed. He was laying down, pushed against the wall and I was sitting on the end, but we had enough space between each other. We got to a kissing scene in a movie and I closed my eyes but I felt Skeppy shift so suddenly. His wavery sigh put me at unease.

It was awkward now but then he paused the movie.

"Darryl, did anything happen at the party?.." He looked me straight in the eyes.

Oh, shoot.

"What do you mean?"

"Did I miss or forget something I need to know?.."

No, just you almost kissing me in the hallway and sleeping on my lap but besides that... you're good!

"Like what?" I was really trying to avoid the question.

"I don't know. Maybe something that... that happened between you... a-and me?"

Shoot, does he remember?

"Do YOU remember anything?" He got close to me and reached his hand out towards my face, then he started tracing my eyebrow.

"No, I was hoping you'd tell me..." He said softly.

I was blushing, and I bet it was noticeable, too. And why is he so close, why is he tracing my eyebrow? ...How does he know?

"Umm... I don't know?"

He didn't seem to believe me.

...

"Why are you doing this?" I mentioned the eyebrow thingy.