Chapter 36

Darryl's POV

I drive my way to school. Yesterday's party was fun, not gonna lie. I think I just need to let the past go, maybe I made it a bigger problem than it actually was.

I park my car and get out, locking the doors then walking towards the big school.

It's been quite a ride.

I make it to the front of the school where everyone is. The clouds were out and chilly winds blew, but the snow was melting.

I see only a few of my friends.

It's sometimes nice to be early so there aren't many people, not that I don't like anyone but it's just a little overwhelming.

I sit next to Skeppy and he instantly grabs and intertwines our fingers. I smile at him but then I see my friends staring at us. I roll my eyes and glare at all of them.

Dream, George, Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl.

"So? We got any couples?" Skeppy suddenly asks. I'm taken by surprise but I just watch and let him continue.

"...No? You're telling me none of you guys have something going on but you assume we do?"

"You guys DO have something going on."

"Shut up, Sapnap."

"Hey!" Skeppy looks at me and I shut but only this once.

"Come on guys, we saw some things at the party." Skeppy pushes.

"Like what?" Karl asks innocently.

Dream couldn't help but cough and everyone groaned.

"REALLY DUDE?! Is that where you were when you were gone?!" Quackity complained.

"I SAW IT ALL!" Sapnap said excitedly. Everyone groaned again and Karl looked around all confused.

"What?" Karl asks. Sapnap shushes him then whispers something into his ear. He smiles then giggles softly, Karl is such a sweet person.

"Yeah, so what about that?" Skeppy asks.

"No, what about you guys?" Dream says back.

"NO! The attention has been on us all year, we want to know what's going on with YOU guys."

...

"Okay fine. Sapnap is hot as f*ck. Karl is cute as f*ck and they're both mine."

Everyone stared in shock, even me.

"Okay. Maybe not officially mine." Everyone sighed then started laughing.

"Skeppy, it's kind of already obvious but are you gay?" Dream asks. Everyone starts laughing at Dream and he frowns.

"No really though, we've all come out if Bad hasn't told you yet."

"Oh really? Well then... I am. I guess."

"I guess?" Sapnap says then rolls his eyes.

"Shut UP, Sapnap." He grits through his teeth.

"I have been Skeppy, for so long. So I'd shut your mouth." They both glared at each other while everyone sat in silence.

"Ooooookay! That escalated!" I pull Skeppy close to my side then pat his arm.

"Gay." Sapnap mumbles.