chapter 15

Crystal 

Today I had work and I was dropping  Emily off at Jess's. The date was nice, no one has ever really done something  like that for me. Jess has really been sweet over the past few days he texted me all the time, to like how my day was and, how was Emily. When he video called Emi ( Emily) I would drop in to say hi. Since he was keeping Emily today and tomorrow, after my shift at the hospital  finished later on, me and Jayla are having a girls night. 

That means tons of snacks, movies and some self care like painting  our nails and face masks. So here I am at the store with Emily to grab somethings for me and Jay's ( Jayla) movie night like skittles,  popcorn, snickers, hummy bears, gummy worms, a 1 litre  bottle of Sprite and snacks. I'm also picking up some wipes, snacks and a bottle of organe juice and apple juice for Emi, I let her pick out some gummy worms as well, i don't  like to give her too much candy she hadn't  ate some in a while so I let her. 

After I got everything I needed I went to the cashier  station to purchase everything. After the lady at the check out area was finished I took  the trolley with the bags and Emi back to my car. First I put in Emi in the car, then the bags, then I put back the trolley and we were ready to go over to Jess's.  

After a few mins I pulled up in his drive was and before I even rung the bell the door opened  revealing a woman, if she wanted she could be a model, slim, tall and had a pretty face. Then I see jess behind her and she kissed his cheek. What I was wondering is if she was one of his flings or something, if so why did he take me out that day, you know  what, I don't  think he wants a relationship. Maybe he was just testing  the waters. 

Anyways I brushed away my thoughts. When the woman walked away, I gave Emily to him and went back to the car to get her bags and then handed them to him. I told Emily that I loved her and kissed her forehead, then went back to my car and drove away. I could see the confusion on his face on why I didn't even tell him bye, then it turned to realization  but I had already drove out of the drive way. 

Jess 

She just drove off after kissing Emily and telling her bye. She didn't tell me bye. I'm confused as to why. Then realization hit me. She probably thought that Maria Cole was one of my flings or something. If so then this might ruin the progress we have going on and I'm worried. I shouldn't have let her kiss me oh my gosh. I closed the door and Emi and I went to the kitchen. I take out strawberries, bananas, pineapples and tangerines, her favourite fruits and out them on the island. While I'm washing the strawberries, Emi takes out her iPad and watch Barbie on Netflix. 

Finally after peeling the tangerine, I'm finished with her fruit dish i then put it in front of her and pour her some apple juice. I then bring her bags to her room and tidy up a bit from the last time she was here. My mother wants to spend some time with her so she will be coming over shortly, hopefully everything goes smoothly.  

Crystal 

After leaving Jess's house I go pick up Jay. I'm a bit hurt over the whole Jess and the mystery lady delema. If he didn't want an EXCLUSIVE relationship why come to me. I need to stop thinking about him. As I got to Jay's house she walks out and she had a whole flipping suitcase behind her. I roll my eyes at her, she's so damn extra. She has a wide grin on her face as she opens door, then she leans over and hugs me and I hug her back. 

As we were driving back to my house I told her about the while situation and she was fuming. She was cussing him out she even said he looked like a rat on steroids. I was laughing my ass off. She always makes me laugh even when I'm not in the mood and that is why SHE MY MOTHER F - ING BEST FRIEND.  

I was excited about us spendin time together alone and not worrying about stuff so I told her we shouldn't talk about him anymore. We went to my room and out on comfortable clothes. 

~My outfit ~

~My outfit ~

~ Jayla's outfit ~

~ Jayla's outfit ~

Honestly we look  bomb as fuuuuuuckkkk. We then went to the kitchen to prepare all the delicious snacks and drinks we will use for the night. Last minute we decided to go to Target and dollar store and get a bunch if nail supplies. 

We headed to my closet and got Coats and then went to my car and to the store we go. We went crazy going through the isles and picking out stuff. We got packs of nail polish, 2 foot bath things, a foot ,  the foot file thing, the foot soap and nail oil. We then got some small towels and press on nails 

After we got everything we needed we went home. We entered the house with 2 big bags packed to the mass. We decided we were gonna sleep in the living  room with make shift beds. We dumped out everything on the ground. Jayla wanted Chinese so we ordered Chicken Chop Suey with noodles and fry rice for Jayla and sweet and sour chicken with fry rice for me. 

As we waited I went to get the water for the foot baths, then we placed our feet in them. After a while we took out our feet and put them on the foot rest platform in the foot bath thing. Then cleaned off the polish, after getting it off when put our feet back. Then we cleaned the white crust off. After doing that we decided that it was now time to paint our nails. 

I decided on a coral peach colour and Jayla wanted baby pink. After that we washed our hands and put the press on nails. We used the nail oil an we were finish. When we thought our nails were snatched enough we went to relax on  the couch and put Netflix on the TV. 

Like 15 mins later the Chinese food finallyyyy cmae. And I was h u n g r y so we dug in. Yayayay the empty void in my life was finally filled lollll. 

We watched so crime shows cause why the cheese burger heavens not. 

It was like 2 In the morning when we finally finished watching TV and I was tireddd. So we went to bed. 

~~~~~~~😇~~~~~~~~~🤚~~~~~~~~~😩~~

So it is ur author here. This chapter was a bit long, hoped you guys liked it. I also want to say thank you for the reads. Have a great dayyyyy. Bye. Go check out the rest of my books.