Chapter 6

Crystal

       When work was finish I took out my phone and looked at the text with his address then I typed it in my GPS. I arrived at his house 25 minutes later and called him to let him know I was here, his house is huge. I'm a doctor with a well paying job, I don't really see the use of living in a mansion, there's too much space but I won't judge you if you have one.

       The gates opened and I drove in. I parked then got out of my car and went up to his house. I waited for a few seconds before the door opened and I saw Jess. I said hi and he gestured for me to come in, he then walked me into the living room where I see Emily. I walked up to her and said hi baby and sat down beside me, she said hi mommy and jumped up to hug me j hugged her back and smiled at her before she crawled in my lap. I asked her how was her day.

      She said it was fun and that he took her shopping and they went to the pool and watched Cinderella. I said that's lovely baby, you ready to go. She said yes and Jess walked off, a few minutes later he came back with her stuff I took them from him and said thank you.

          He told me that he bought her a new Ipad, I told him he didn't have to because I'm planning on getting her a new one soon but thanked him anyway. He said that he knows. I told him goodbye and went to but Emily's bags in the car, then I went back to the house and picked up Emily, I then brought her out to the car and buckled her in her car seat then went to the driver's seat the drove away. 

          Jess 

                    I watched as she walked with Emily down to her car and buckled Emily in. I wondered what it would be like if we were a family. shit. I've never even thought about a family before I met them. I don't even know if she likes me much more want a family with me. We do make beautiful children and I'm definitely attracted to her. 

                   That night I lay in my bed thinking about my daughter's mother and if we would ever get together. I do like her and I'm gonna get her. 

Crystal

       We got home about twenty-five minutes later.  I gave  Emily a bath and made spaghetti and meatballs after we were finished eating Emily went to bed then I hopped into the shower, a few minutes later  I got out of the shower and got dressed then went to bed. I thought about how good Jess was with Emily, he's hot yes but I don't think if we got together it would work and I don't want to give Emily false hope that she would have her family living together and happy. 

*   sorry about this chapter being so short and I had school so it took longer *