Chapter 2

Jess

    The next day I woke up early which was strange because I usually am not a morning person. I took my phone from the nightstand, which was plugged in, and I looked at my notifications and saw that I had gotten an email from Jeremy. It was information on Crystal. After reading the report I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Since today is Saturday, I decided to put on some Jean's and a black and white cotton striped button up shirt. I grabbed my phone then went into the kitchen. I sat at the white marbled island in my kitchen and decided to call Crystal.

* this is how I imagined the kitchen*

             I went into contacts and typed in her name the clicked the call button

             I went into contacts and typed in her name the clicked the call button. After 3 rings she answered. "Hello, who is this?" she answered. "Umm this is Jess," I told her. She said," Okay, What do you want?" I told her that I wanted to talk to her and asked her if she was free at 4pm today. She said," I'll ask my friend if she can keep Emily then i will give you an answer." And with that being said she hung up.

Crystal

       I called Jayla asking her if she would keep Emily at 4pm today till about 5:30 and she said she ain't got no plans I told her thank you and then she asked why, I told her that Jess ' Jay ' wanted to talk to me. She said he better not want custody or reject her she said coldly. At that moment I froze. I didn't think about the fact that he might want to take her away from me. I haven't told Emily about him yet.. She's a very smart kid and I know she  she would be okay knowing that her father doesn't want her. I will fight for her, and we will not get her if he decided he wanted custody.

       I took up my computer, went the living room and decided that I am gonna Google him. I typed Jess Cole into the search bar and waited for information to come up on him. I saw a website that said one of the youngest billionaires. So I found out he owns Cole Industries and he's one of the youngest billionaires at the age of 25. His birthday is on October 4th. That means he is about 1 year and a couple months, almost 2 years older than me. I'm 23, I'm turning 24 in April this year, so not too far from now.

Jess

        She called me back about 20 minutes after she hung up and said yes, her tone was different from when I called her almost cold with a hint of anger and nervousness. I figured she must hate me but after that party I moved away from New York and went to LA so I could take over the family business. I have a half brother and sister my dad died when I little and my mom had to handle the business about 2 years after my dad died she met my brother and sister's father Charles Marriott. I want to meet Emily, I think that was her name, though. Crystal seems like a good mother. I couldn't get her out of my head last night though. She was really beautiful, her skin looked so soft, her pink plumped lips, full breast and ass. I really don't know how I forgot her. I'm gonna make it up to her and I want to be in their lives. I don't know if Crystal will allow me into her or Emily's life but I hope so, I think she will allow me to bond with Emily.

*  sorry this chapter is a bit short, I will write chapter 3 soon though. Tell me what you guys think about the book so far. *