Chapter 17

Jess

Today I'm asking Crystal on a date night. I already put in place baby sitting for Em (Emily), my mom will be doing that thankfully. I plan on either getting her Lilies and then asking her or just simply asking her. I think I'm a go with the flowers because she deserves them and it's a nice thing to do for her, plus lilies are her favorite.

I grabbed my wallet and the spare keys she had giving me, then went to my car to go to the nearest flower shop that I just Googled.

........................................................................

I walked through the aisles looking at the different options and my eyes caught on the pretty pink lilies that were screaming my name. So guess what I did. I picked them up and walked to the florist at the counter and paid for it. I also saw some roses and grabbed a single one, I'll give this to Em.

I'm back at her house now and she has just gotten off of her shift at the hospital, she looks tired but she's cuddling a sleeping Emily. I put the lilies behind my back and hid them in a cabinet while she wasn't looking.

After hiding them I walk over to them and pick up Em then proceeded to carry her to her bedroom. After kissing her head I went back to the living room to tackle mama bear.

I picked her up bridal style then placed a chaste kiss on her forehead then also brought her to her room.

I then sat at the edge of her bed watching her, I know that may come off a little creepy but it wasn't so. I pondered changing her out of her scrubs or just living it on, but I then decided that she wouldn't want to sleep in it, so I changed her.

I got an idea so I went to grab a piece of paper and a pen. I'm going to ask her out using that and then put the lilies un top of it beside her on the bed so when she wakes up she'll see it.

I then went to the dining table with my laptop to get some work done while i wake for my babies to wake up.

~ 3 hours later ~

Crystal

I opened my eyes slowly then sat up in my bed and stretched, trying to shake of the sleep from my awesome nap. As I twisted my body to the other side of my bed I noticed some beautiful pink lilies beside me. A lazy smile seeped onto my face.

He must have been getting them while he was gone, I wondered where he was but not giving it too much thought, then fell asleep with my baby girl. I was incredibly tired from my 12 hour shift.

I then noticed a note under the lilies and I took it up. " Will you go on a date with me my love," It said. I then jumped off the bed and I was on a conquest to find Jess.

It didn't take too long to find him. I found him sitting at the table doing whatever he is on his laptop, I assume he's working. " Of course I will," I say standing behind him. He then turned around with a huge grin on his face and I smiled at him.

" How do you like the lilies, darling?" He asks me. " They're beautiful thank you," I tell him.

" I got a rose for Emily," He says. Hearing this, a warm feeling spreads in strong waves covering my body and I give him a bright smile. " That's really sweet, babe" I tell him as I lean in for a hug.

He wraps his hands around my waist pulling my closer to him. I lean in for a kiss and his lips meet mine. Our tongues danced with each other in a happy manner. His hands go lower gently resting on my bum and I smile into the kiss the same time he does.

It was a blissful moment but we were interrupted by our little Emily. "Mommy, Daddy, What are you doing?" She asks smugly already knowing the answer, That little vixen. Jess and I pulled apart hearing her. " We're showing our liking for each other by kissing," Jess tells her. She nodded her head and smiled with a small smirk resting on her little face.

" Come here baby, Daddy has something he wants to give you," I tell her. She walks over to me while Jess goes to get the rose. Soon he returns, "Here baby, a rose just for you," he says handing it her while he bends down.

" Thank you daddy," she says with a smile on her face. " And this is how a man should treat you when you're older my sweet little girl, not that you will be having a boyfriend until you're 40," He says a stern but playful look.

" If you say so daddy," She rolls her eyes. " Who are you rolling your eyes at young lady?" He asks in mock surprise. " Uhhh... You daddy," she says but it's more of a question.

"I'm gonna tickle you so you better run," he tells her. " Mommy save me," she says running towards me while laughing.