chapter 20

3rd pov

After their wonderful night, the couple woke up cuddled in each other arms. Jess's hands were wrapped around crystal's waist, and their naked bodies were as close as possible as they could to each other.

After talking and doing cute couple stuff, off to the bathroom they went to get their day started.

"Would you like to have a bath with me?" Crystal asked. " Sure love, let me get the water running, would you be so kind to get us some towels?" he asked. " yes I will, kind sir," She responds before running off to fetch some towels.

"Mmmmm," crystal moans as her muscles relax under the warm water. Jess begins to rub her back softly. " Would you like a massage, Luv?" he asks her. "Yes babe, thank you," she says smiling softly at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" What do you think about a family day?" Crystal asks. "Uhh... well... for today?" he asks. " Yup, sure," she responds. " Like going to the park, arcade, zoo, carnival, water park," she continues. "How about the water park," he suggests. " Yeah, oh and the park too," she agrees.

" And we could go for dinner after," he says. " Sounds like a plan," she smiles at him. "When shall we go collect our baby?" he asks. " After breakfast, assuming she's eaten at Reign's," she tells him. "Okay good, I miss my baby girl, not that I haven't had a wonderful time with her beautiful mama," he says with a small laugh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

After picking up Emily, the family retreated to their home, to get ready for the day. On the ride back home Jess and Crystal explained the basis of the day to Emily and she was very excited.

" Let's spend the night at my house," Jess suggested. "Sure baby," Crystal responded.

Jess doesn't like them hopping back and forth between each other's houses. And he plans to get that sorted out real soon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Is everyone ready and has everything," Crystal asks. The bags with some added necessities as Crystal and Emily has some stuff already at Jess's place.

"So Waterpark, Dinner then park?" Jess asks. " Yup that sounds about right, what do you think honey?" She asks Emily.

"I think it's fine mommy," She says in her little cute voice.

"Okay then, let's get on the road, it's quite far away, maybe about 3 hours," Jess says.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The water park is huge," Emily said, her eyes were wide as she looked at it in awe. Crystal chuckled at her excitement. "Alright let's get our stuff and go have some fun," I said.

Crystal

"I'll go to the bathroom with Em ( Emily) while you go and change," I say taking our stuff from him. "Okay, love, see you in a few minutes, be safe," he says then kisses our foreheads. He walked towards the men's and I did the women's.

I got Emily changed first, She's wearing a one-piece with cute little strawberries all over it and she looks so adorable. I then got myself dressed, I put on a black and blue 2 piece. We then changed into rubber flip flops. I would always use rubber because you don't slip as much, since the rubber kind of absorbs the water.

When we got out of the bathroom Jess was by the door waiting for us, he looked very much handsome. "You look so cute Em," he says as he picks her up. " You look, beautiful baby," he says looking at me. "Thank you," I say smiling at him. "Now I have to fight off both little boys and men," he says. Both I and Em laugh at him.

"Why are you guys laughing at my pain," Jess groans and we laugh harder. " You're silly daddy," Emily says still laughing at him. "No I'm not baby, daddy's very smart," he says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Do you wanna go down the water slide, baby?" I ask Emily. "Yes mommy, the blue one please," she says pointing at it. "Let's go then," Jess says. "Mommy it's too big, I'm scared," Em says. "Don't be scared baby, mommy and daddy are going on it with you," I tell her.

We wait in line, luckily there wasn't a very long one and there were like 10 people in front of us.

Finally, it was our tourn, I sat down with Em in my lap then jess sat behind me then we went down the slide. Emily let out a little wooo as our bodies hit the water.

"That was soo much fun," Emily says. "Yes baby, it was, should we go swim now?" Jess asks. "Yes we shall," I say.

I get Em's floaty and arm floats out of the bag. Yes, she can swim, but it's better to be safe than sorry, there's no way I'm losing my baby girl.

"Come Em, let's put on the floaties," I say.

After putting them on we went into the pool, it's 5 feet deep but it has shallow parts which is where we stayed because of Em. I don't think she could manage the deeper part.

Suddenly jess splashes me and my hair is wet, my mouth drops while water is dripping down my face. " No, you didn't," I say glaring at him. "Oh yes I did," he mocks me. Then he splashes me again.

Emily starts laughing at me and Jess is too. "Mommy is gonna kill you," she says. " Oh yes, I am," I say from behind him. Then I hug onto his buck and dunk him into the water. 

A/N- Hey guys, sorry I didn't post this earlier and there will be a continuation to this day in the next chapter.