𓂀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡 𝟛𝟘 𓂀

Crystal's Pov

It has been a month since I got out of the hospital. They kept me for a week after I woke up. Jess was a mess and Emily wasn't really aware of the situation.

Our wedding day was pretty much ruined by that idiot. I'm lucky I didn't die. Jess did tell me how stupid I was for taking the bullet for him but I didn't even think it just happened.

It took me forever to get Jess to agree on us going on the Hunny moon. I think we deserve one after what happened.

"Hey love, how are you feeling," Jess asked as he sat on the bed beside me. "Babe, I've been discharged for a month, I'm good, stop worrying," I tell him. "I'll never stop worrying about you and Em," he says as he pushes my hair out of my face.

I just smiled at him. He saw me get shot. He probably thought I was going to die - he's not going to get over it so easily.

I lean over and place a gentle but passionate kiss on his lips. I can feel him smile against my lips. I peck his lips quickly once more before moving away. "Are you sure your body can handle the honeymoon, love?" he asks.

"And I'm not talking about sex," he adds. "Did the doctor even give you the okay to do rigorous activities, I think not," he rants. I shake my head at him. "Baby, I feel fine, chill," I tell him. He huffs cutely and I laugh at him. He then frowns at me and playfully glares at me for laughing.

He lays down fully on our bed and I gently put his head on my lap. I then began to run my fingers through his soft, silky ash-blond hair. Why is his hair softer than mine?

He lets out a sigh, "that feels good." A smile slips on my face as I look down at him. "We are going on that honeymoon, I'm perfectly fine," I say firmly, leaving no room for argument. "Fine, you win, sweetheart," he says.

I give him a bright simile and he simply shakes his head at me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"My mom wants to keep Em, that okay?" Jess asks. "Of course, babe," I say. "Oh, I bought the tickets, we're leaving in 4 days, on Tuesday afternoon," I inform him.

He nods, " Let's have a movie night," he suggests. "I'm down," I say. "Good, You go get Em, I'll set up and get the snacks," he tells me.

I walk up the stairs and then went to Emily's room. "Honey, your dad and I are having a movie night, you wanna join?" I ask her as I walk further into her room.

"Sure Mommy," she says. She then grabs her favourite baby blue bear which she named berry and her white blanket with sunflowers on them and then she stands in front of me and stretches her arms up in the air indicating that she wants me to carry her.

I scoop her petite body in my arms and then headed to the movie room.

"Okay, so what are we watching?" I ask. "How about this one Jess says clicking on some animated film called Sausage party. "Jess, that's rated R," I tell him. "Really? Oh shi-," he stops himself as Emily is in the room.

"Yeah, I'll take this," I say stretching over Em and taking the remote from him. I scroll down until I see Beverly Hill's Chihuahuas. "How about this?" I ask Jess. "It looks okay, Em, do you want to watch talking puppies?" He asks Emily.

"Puppies can't talk, daddy," she says sassily. "I know sweetheart but in the show, they have voice actors that play the characters," he explains to her.

"So do you wanna watch it, baby girl?" I ask her. "Okay mommy," she replies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jess

"Baby, you finish packing?" I ask entering our closet. She was bending down so she stood up, "yup," she says holding red g-strings between her fingertips.

I blink twice quickly before nodding my head in response. "I'll go put the suitcases in the car," I tell her. "Okay baby, I'm going to change though," She says.

I walk over to her and give her a quick kiss on the forehead. "Babe I just realized you bought tickets," I say. "Yeah and?" she questions. "I own a private jet, love," I say.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"If that flight attendant doesn't stop looking at you, I'm going to poke her eyes out," Crystal hissed from beside me. I laughed and patted her head while she glared at me. "We'll be landing soon, love, I think the plane ride is making you a bit grumpy," I told her.

She rolls her eyes and snuggles into my side more. "Wake me up when we're about to land, please," she says as she closes her eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"It's so pretty," Crystal said animatedly. "It really is," I said standing beside her. No, I'm not being cliche like the movies and talking about her instead of the view. She's beautiful, gorgeous, not pretty.

"How about we get something to eat and then explore the hotel?" I ask. "Sure, sounds good," she says. She then stands on her tippy toes and stretches. The knots in her back make a cracking noise and she sighs.

"Let's shower and change before we do any of that though," she says and then drags me to the bathroom.

"We're showering together?" I ask her. "Yup," she responds. "Got a problem?" she adds as she begins to take off her shirt.

"No, no problem at all, love," I say, taking off my sweatpants.

A/N - Hey besties, this chapter was prob mid, anyways hope you enjoyed it since I left you guys on a cliffhanger in the last chapter.