Chapter 4

~ Emily is in the pic above ~

Crystal

  Today is the day that we get the DNA results back, deep down I think he knows Emily is his there is no doubt where resemblance is concerned. I've been thinking since he told me he wants to meet her so I'll tell him that he can come with me to pick her up from school her school ends at 3 and that's my luch time, so I'll allow them to meet.

   At 2:30 I text Jess the name of the place and told him to get there by 3. It takes 15 minutes to get there so I left 2:40, because I plan to let them spend the rest of the day together I decided to work and 40 minutes extra.

     When I got there he was pulling up in his black Mercedes while I was pulling up in my  red Audi. I got out and walked towards him at the door then we walked in together i went up to the receptionist desk with him behind me, and asked about the results. She told me that the doctor will come get us in 5 minute and gestured aover to a waiting  area telling us to sit.

     Five minutes later a female doctor walked out of room and asked for us we got up and went into the room with her. We walked in and she told us to sit we at thenshe pulled out 2 documents handing one to him first and shamelessly flirted with him, I ignored them and waited for her to finish fliting with him and get back to her damn job. He opened it and looked at it. Je was stunned, sat there for like a good minute, I don't think he wanted a kid, so because he just found out he had I decided to give him space.

      Once he was done being stunned, I told him that he could come with me to pick up Emily. He looked over at me and gave me a small smile.

Jess

  I opened the document and looked at it, it confirmed what I knew, I just wanted assurance. After I was done being in a stunned state she asked me if I wanted to come with her to pick up Emily.

    We walk out of the room and through the door leading to the car park. She got into her car and I got into Maine, waiting for her to lead the way. As she pulled out of the car park I remember how she looked. Emily looked like me for the most of it, except for her olive skin which she got from her mother. Just thinking about Emily's olive skin got me thinking about Crystal and how soft her skin looked and I had a flashback of the dream I had over the weekend.

       Within about 20 minutes we pulled up to kindergarten, it looked nice, its about 40 to 45 minutes away from my house. We got to the school and Crystal came out of her car and walked towards the school I was walking behind Crystal when Crystal said Hello Miss Gurder. The woman who liked like she was in her early 50s said Hi back and said Emily is in the waiting room. Crystal turned to me and said since she knew she was gonna let me meet Emily, she told her teacher to let her wait in the kids area with the other kids until she came.

    Walking into a room, I spot Emily, she was playing with 2 other girls. She looked so happy and sweet. Crystal walked up to her and said hi baby, I miss you so much. Then she gestured for me to come over. I walked toward her and Emily then I said hi Emily. She said hello in a cute and shy voice while hiding behind her mother.

  Crystal said this is Jess pointing towards me, and he is um... my friend. She came from behind Crysat and waved at me. I asked her if she was hungry, she nodded and I said what would you like to eat. A smile came across her face as she said pizza. I looked at Crystal and she nodded. Crystal said why don't we go to Papa John's then. Emily had a huge smile on her face, she looked very beautiful. I said let's go then and Crystal and Emily got into Crystal's car and drove away with me behind following them.