chapter 5

When we arrived we walked in together, scanning the room I found a booth, with Emily in my arms I pointed over to the booth and we walked over. Emily looked over at Jess and game him a smile, he looked at her at gave her back a smile. Then he started asking her how was school, what was her favourite colour, food and movie. She told him that her favourite movie was Cinderella and that she liked to dress up and have tea parties with her dollies.

   I told them that Emily could spend the rest of the with Jess, and they both smiled at me I was glad that they were getting along and Emily seemed to like him. I told him that I was gonna pick her up at 8:20 and that he should text me his address. I stood up, hugged Emily and kissed her on the cheek, then I told her I loved her then looked to Jess and said to him that he better take care of my baby else I'm gonna kick his ass and walked out.

Jess

        I watched as Crystal walked out the door, she had on black jeans that fitted her like a glove and a flowy green shirt with black boots. She must have left her doctor coat in her car, she looked beautiful and I could feel some  eyes staring at her.

     5 minutes later me and Emily walked to my car and I buckled her in the backseat then went to the driver's seat and got in. I told her that we were going to the store and the the mall cause we need to do some shopping so she could have stuff at my house. Today is gonna be an eventful day.

       First stop, the grocery store. We got there I unbuckled Emily, the we walked in the store with her holding my hand. I asked her what kind of food she wants. She said we should buy strawberries, chocolate vanilla ice cream, gummy bears, lemonade and some snacks. First we went to the snacks aisle and she picked up a bunch of snacks she said those were her favourite and then we went off to buy other stuff.

         After we were finished with groceries, we went back to the car, I placed the stuff in the truck then buckled Emily in the seat. We got to the mall and bought all different kinds of stuff, we bought some toys and clothes. I asked her if she had an iPad. She said yes but her mom was gonna buy her a new one since hers is old so I took her to the Apple store and I bought her the newest iPad and a pink unicorn case that she has chosen.

     Twenty minutes later we have arrived at my house which is pretty large. Tomorrow I'm gonna call the interior designer to come and decorate a room for Emily. I clicked the remote control for the gates that are attached to my keys to open the gate then I drove up into the drive way.

     I climed out of the car, then took Emily out and we walked to my door and then I opened it. When Emily walked in she said wow in a cute voice. I think she likes my house, she turned towards be and said yowr howse is beawtiful. I looked over at her and smiled then I picked her up and brought her to the living room. I turned on the tv and clicked on Disney channel. I told her not leave the living room and that I'm gonna take out the bags out of the car. She smiled at me then turned back to the tv.

     Five minutes all the bags were in the living room. I took up the bag with the ipad then unboxed and helped her set it up. I then looked for the bag with the food and went to the kitchen to unpack the bag.

      I went back in the living room and asked her if she was hungry, so I took her up and carried her to the kitchen. I packed her in a chair then opened the fridge and took out the strawberries. I asked her if she likes peanut butter. She said it's not her favourite nut she'd eat it. So I made her a peanut butter sandwich with strawberries and orange juice.

    After she finished eating I asked her if she knew how to swim she said no. I opened the bags until I found the swimsuit I bought and 2 arm floaters. I changed into swim trunks and we headed to the back yard. I has 2 towels with me and I rested them on the lounge chairs. I had a projector so we could watch movies in the pool and I played a princess move while we sat it floaties.

     About an hour later I bathed her and changed her into some PJ's and then i ordered some Chinese food for dinner

     About an hour later I bathed her and changed her into some PJ's and then i ordered some Chinese food for dinner. After i fed her we went and the sofa and i turned on the tv while we waited for Crystal to come pick her up in about 20 minutes. I enjoyed today. It was nice to hangout with my daughter. I'm so happy Crystal allowed us to spend time together.

* this is how Jess's house looks *