Chapter 21

Jess

The rest of the day went awesome. After the waterpark we went home got changed then went to the restaurant I booked. We bonded and I'm just really happy that I was able to bond with my girls. God, I love them.

After the restaurant, it was around 7 when we got back and we took a stroll in the park as well as got ice cream. Then after playing with Emily on the playground, we went back to my house to finally settle in for the night. Not long after that Em (Emily) fell asleep, we had a pretty packed day, I'm actually surprised she didn't fall asleep sooner.

Crystal and I tucked her in bed and kissed her goodnight and now we're sitting in bed under the comfortable sheets watching Criminal Minds. Over the past few months, I've spent With Crystal I learned that she absolutely loves crome dramas.

She laid beside me, snuggled up in my arms. I then leaned down to peck her soft, inviting, pink lips. I sighed in contentment, savouring our little kiss. I haven't been able to taste those lips of hers today as we were out and we don't want to smother Em too much with our PDA.

What was supposed to be a short sweet kiss turned into a long passionate one. I was a starved man and it looks like she missed this as much as I did.

To get into a better position she pushed me down so I was lying flat on the bed, then got on top of me, and she did this without us breaking apart.

I moan into the kiss and she deepens it more, I was not even sure that was possible. She smiled against my lips and then pulled apart. I was in a little daze, after that.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to Crystal kissing my neck. And boy was I a happy man right now. I would love to wake up like this every day but unfortunately, she's not ready to move in yet.

She then leaves my neck and continues kissing further down my body. I gasped in surprise when she bit my nipple, she starts laughing at me and I took the moment to flip the situation. I flipped her on her back so she was laying on the bed and I hovered over her.

I capture her lips without warning now getting a gasp from her and I smirk. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs curl around my waist.

"Mommy, daddy," Emily says as she begins to open the door. Crystal and I stopped our intimate moment and fived ourselves under the sheets. "Hey, mama's baby," Crystal says to her. It's a good thing we were clothed and our little moment hadn't gone far.

My little girl is a cock blocker though. Why is she up anyways?

"Why are you up Em?" Crystal asked softly, voicing my exact thoughts. I made a hand gesture for her to come in bed with us.

She climbed up on the bed the snuggled in the gap between me and her mom.

"Uh, I fewt like it" she says as she plays with her little hands. Crystal put her arms around Em bringing them closer and I did the same so now we are snuggling.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Let's go get breakfast," Crystal says. "Okay mommy," Emily says in her little cute voice. I smile in compliance. I got out of bed and help my hands out for Em to Jump so I could carry her to the kitchen and she complies.

"How about chocolate waffles with fruit?" I suggest. Crystal bites her lip, nodding as she thinks about it. "What do you think baby?"She asks Emily. "Mhmm," Em hums. "Waffles it is," Crystal announces.

"Emily you can go watch tv, Jess, can you cut the fruits up while I do the waffles?" she asks. "Sure baby," I say giving her a toothy grin.

>>>>>>>>>>

"And done," Crystal says putting the waffles on a plate. "I'll go get the syrup," I say getting up.

"Thank you, " Crystal says as I put syrup on her waffles. "You're welcome, love," I responded smiling at her and she smile back. I then put syrup on Em's waffles and she thanked me.

"Mommy, daddy, can i go to Tilly's house today?" Emily asks giving us the puppy eyes. "I'll say yes, ask your dad," Crystal says. "Sure, baby girl," I say smiling at my little princess.

"Yay, thanks mommy and daddy," she says. "I'm going to go pack my bag," she adds. "Okay baby, let me go call Tilly's mom," crystal says and Em runs off to her room.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Now that our little princess is gone, let's finish what we started this morning," I say as I pin her to the wall.

"Nope," she says popping the p. She stares into my eyes as she grinds her front against mine. Oh, I see what game she's playing. I pick her up bridal style and put her on the bed.

She sits up a little, leaning back, with her arms holding her up. "Oh really now," I say, my voice low. "Mhmm," she hums still looking in my eyes. Then she flips us so she's now straddling my lap.

"Thought you didn't want to continue what we started this morning," I say smirking at her. She rolls her eyes at me. I grip her ass and she gasps at the sudden contact. She bites her pink luscious lips and that's all it takes for mine to come crashing on hers.