Readers info

Just giving you a little background information of [name].

[name] lives with their mother and father. Their father is a director while their mother is a photographer and animator. In other words, they have a lot of money.

Because their mother is also a photographer she's not home a lot of the time due to being in a different country to take pictures.

[name] developed tics at 9 years old and that developed into Tourette's at 10.

They knew they were nonbinary when they were 12. When [name] told their parents they didn't understand what that meant so [name] had to explain to them what it was. They supported [name] after finding out what it meant.

Well except for their father and I don't mean that he'll go out of his way to just make them feel bad or to degrade them he just thinks it's a phase-type of thing. He also doesn't really try to respect their pronouns so he'll dead name [name] and say their birth gender. He'll apologize but he does it a lot.

This is an example of something he'd do: "Hey b/n what do you want to have for dinner?" And once they remind him that, that's not their name anymore he would apologize for it and say the sentence again but with the name, they go by now.

[name] is smart but not smart enough to be in class 3-A.

[name] wears the boy's uniform. At first glance people get confused about gender so they always have to ask but always get this answer, "I'm non-binary so I use they/them pronouns." From [name]

Reader is 5'6

I guess that's all so.

Bold will be for tics

'Italics will be for thoughts'

"This will be for normal talking"

I might change things in the future or add more things depending on how I want the story to go.

For a tic being done while the reader is speaking and it's not a vocal tic it'll be in bold underline.

This will contain slurs but will be censored out. I'll put a warning in the beginning of the chapter.

Your personality is one that changes quite often.

This is made for nblm people so yeah.