Chapter 9

[name] is going to use it/its pronouns for this chapter because why not and nobody ever uses neopronouns.

‼️TW‼️: USE OF A SLUR

3RD POV

Today is a day that the students of class 3-E hate. They were walking from the satellite campus to the main campus. "Hurry! If we're late, who knows what they'll do to us this time!" Isogai said as he lead his classmates through the mountain.

"Oh, yeah. Last time we had to clean out the main campus' flowerbeds." Hinata reminded.

"Man, that was rough. Their flowerbeds are way to huge." Maehara said remembering the last time they showed up late as his arms were crossed behind his head.

"You slacked off the entire time!" Isogai yelled at the ginger.

Maehara let out a laugh. "Did I?" He said not remembering correctly.

The three came to a stop, Hinata hunching her back as she looked down. "Ugh!" She groaned in irritation. "Why are we the only ones who gotta put up with this?!" The girl complained. And very loudly I might add.

As the students made their way down in a hurry there were obstacles along the way. One of them was a fallen bridge which Okajima may have fallen in and the water may have swept him away. Another obstacle was snakes which Okajima had wrapped all guy over his body. Another was a rock going down the mountain that followed Okajima. The next one was a swarm of bees that chased Okajima.

"He's... sure gone through a lot. I hope he'll be okay..." Sugino said as he sweats watching Okajima run for dear life.

"Yeah." Nagisa agreed in the same state as Sugino.

"He'll be fine," [name] said as it went down after Okajima who seemed to just be clearing the way. [name] then whistled. Pretty sure some people mistook that as a bird.

----------

As Nagisa's group neared the main campus all the people in his group were either on the ground or on their knees panting. "Oh, man... please, no more bees or anything else..." Sugaya let out as they were practically gasping for air.

Sugino then spoke. "Luckily, Okajima took the brunt of it for us." He said as he lay on his back.

"Not by choice but yeah," [name] added seeming to be fine.

Karasuma then walked up to the panting children. "Are you alright?" He asked them.

"Mr. Karasuma!" Nagisa let out.

Karasuma ignored him and started to talk. "There's no rush. We'll arrive with plenty of time at this pace." Karasuma told them checking his watch.

Just then a woman shouting was heard. "Hold on..." she started. "...You brats!" Professor Bitch who was all the way at the satellite campus said immediately getting to Nagisa's group plus Karasuma. The woman was then on the ground panting. "No one told me about a class trip during lunch break!"

"Wow, you're a real mess, Professor Bitch." Sugaya said.

"Bitch. I fucking hate you Sugaya." [name] told the silver-haired boy who now looked hurt.

Professor Bitch looked up from the ground to the people in front of her. "It's extra-exhausting running in heels!" She yelled.

"Then take them off if it's that exhausting," [name] said earning a glare from the blond.