Chapter 7

3RD POV

It was the next day in their foreign language class and they didn't really do anything but watch their 'teacher' tap endlessly on her tablet while scowling. This time [name] was there in class since their father yelled at them for skipping school even if they did have a breakdown.

All of the students just sat in their seats watching the blonde. "Dammit! Why doesn't this backwoods have Wi-Fi?!" The woman suddenly yelled out.

"You're trying awful hard, Miss Bitch. Your pride must be in tatters after that." Karma said from in his seat while he leaned back slightly and his hands were behind his head.

"bitch" [name] parroted.

The angry woman just became even more irritated hearing Karma's taunting. Stopping herself from tapping she looked up at the redhead and sent him a glare. "Miss?" Isogai called out.

The blonde stopped glaring at Karma and drew her attention to the boy who just called out to her. "What?" She ever so rudely asked.

"If you won't teach us anything, could you swap with Koro Sansei? We've got entrance exams this year." Isogai asked not trying to sound rude to her despite how much of an asshole she's been to them the entire time.

Irina let out a short but loud laugh "You want that vicious creature to teach you? You think your exams compare at all to a planetary crisis?" She asked rhetorically. She then placed her device down and stood up from where she was once sitting and placed one of her well-manicured hands on her hip. "Must be nice being a clueless kid! Besides, I understand you E-class students are the school's loser misfits." Her saying that was like Taboo for these kids. It's just something you don't say.

All of them glared daggers at her as she continued to insult them. Well except a smirking Karma sulking Nagisa and a blank-faced [name]. "There can't be any point to studying now. I know- how about this? If my attempt succeeds, I'll give you 5 million yen to share! That's far more than you'd gain from any pointless schoolwork! So shut up and do as I..." She quickly shut up as she heard a thud.

It was an eraser that hit the blackboard. "Get out," Maehara demanded in a low menacing simp worthy voice. As soon as that was said the whole class was up and rioting while throwing things at the teacher.

They yelled things like "Get out, you damn bitch!" Or "Bring in Koro Sensei!" The kids would launch things like balled-up paper and their whole pencil cases.

The woman felt as if she had to fight for her life with these children. "Wh-where'd all this come from?! I'll kill you all!" The blonde woman threatened while trying not to get hit but the objects flying towards her.

"Id like to see you try!" Sugaya yelled out from beside a blue-haired boy who was ducking so he wouldn't get hit by any objects.

"Yeah, that's right! Down with big boobs!" Kayano shouted as she held up a sign with the words written on it 'no big boobs!!' Nagisa looked at the girl dumbstruck at her complaint about the woman.

I'm the back of the class away from all the chaos that was being caused was [name] who smirked watching it all. 'This is what you deserve for insulting me. And saying I'm not worth over 5 million yen.' The [hair color]-haired kid thought then let out a chuckle.

Karma who heard it moved his eyes so he could see them. As his eyes looked at them he saw [name] smirking with their hand on the side of their face. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of them. It was like he was enthralled by the way they looked.

 It was like he was enthralled by the way they looked