Chapter 10

I can't believe that y'all are still out here planning Irina's murder.

3RD POV

Today was a bit of a weird morning. Well, weirder than usual, that is. "Shall we begin?" Koro Sensei or Koro Sensei' asked the entire class. The whole class looked a bit weirded out themselves.

"Begin what?" Most of the class asked looking completely dumbfounded at the sight of multiple Koro Sensei'.

"Midterm time has rolled around. -yes, that's right. And that's why this period, will be spent in a high-speed study session!" All the Koro Sensei' answered. They then went to all the student's desks with a textbook in hand startling some students. "My clones can work with you one-on-one to drill you on each of your worst subjects." Only one Koro Sensei explained.

Terasaka who was in the corner being in one of his moods like always had something to say. "Ridiculous. He even switches headbands for each subject." Looking up at the Koro Sensei that would be teaching him he saw a headband that wouldn't actually be a subject. "Hey! Why do I get a Naruto headband?!" He angrily yelled.

"Sasuke!" [name] yelled out. "This is what I get for watching Naruto 20 times." They grumbled right before yawning and putting their head down into their arms.

'But damn this dude just keeps getting faster. It felt like it was just yesterday he was struggling to even keep four clones together now he can do one for each student.' [name] who was in thought came to a stop when they heard a noise come from Koro Sensei. Looking up they saw his face going in as if avoiding something.

"No sneak assassinations now, Karma! Dodging will disrupt my persistence of vision!" Koro Sensei scolded the redhead who looked like he didn't care at all.

'It seems to me that he's just trying to level up in a way to prepare to blow up the Earth. He's definitely gonna be harder to kill now.' The [hair color]- haired student finished their thoughts.

"[last name]," Koro Sensei called out to the child to which they brought their head up from on their arms. [name] let out a hum. "Are you okay? You seem more tired than usual and you aren't paying attention." The yellow octopus questioned with worry for his student.

[name] nodded their head. "Yeah, I'm good no need to worry about it." They dismissed.

It was the end of the day and most of the students has already left and or are leaving now

It was the end of the day and most of the students has already left and or are leaving now. A few others are still in the classroom because of cleaning duty such as [name] and Nagisa. "Goodbye, Koro Sensei!" Nagisa shouted as [name] just waved their hand lazily.