Chapter 4

‼️TW‼️: use of a slur

3RD POV

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" The students of Class E chanted in synch over and over again as they did their drills. [name] hated it. It's not because they weren't good at it- they really aren't good at it- but it was because they're lazy and would rather watch anime or do anything else. But here they are.

"-The sounds of exercise echoing across the field on a sunny afternoon! How peaceful!" Koro Sensei said spinning a flower in his hand as he watches his students do their drills over and over again. "If the students didn't have prey in their sights, that is."

"Wield your knives properly from all eight directions, now." Karasuma ordered. The students began to fix the way they held their knives as they swung them. "From now on, I'm in charge of phys Ed." Karasuma stated.

"That makes me a little lonely." Koro Sensei put his head down a little feeling sad.

"Didn't I tell you to make yourself scarce during this period? Go play in the sandbox." Karasuma ordered the yellow octopus pointing to the sandbox behind them.

Koro Sensei did as told and went to play in the sandbox. "You're so mean, Mr. Karasuma. Why, my students happed to like my gym classes!" Koro Sensei whined.

Suguya sighed. "Liar. Koro Sensei's physical abilities are just too different."

"Remember that one time?" Sugino asked. Everyone in the class knew what he was referring too.

----------

"Now let's try jumping side to side. I'll show you how it's done." Koro Sensei said. He then started going side to side using Mach 20 speed.

"As if!" Sugino, Maehara, and Okajima yelled out.

Koro Sensei didn't listen as he kept going. "Once you're use to it, toss cat's-cradle into the mix." He instructed.

"Damn, he's good!" The three once again yelled.

----------

"He's just too far out." Nakamura said with her arms crossed around her chest.

"I'd like a human teacher for gym thanks." Sugino said.

"Yeah I would- I have a gun pop too." [name] agreed squinting their face after making a pop noise. Koro Sensei further whined hearing the complaints of his students.

"Boo boo boo..." the octopus cried. He felt horribly dejected and is now playing with rocks.

"Okay, let's get back to work." Karasuma said standing in front of the class.

"But Mr. Karasuma, is there any point to all this training? And should we be doing it right in front of our target?" Maehara asked the adult.

"It's the same in assassination as in studying: Drill the basics and they'll serve you well. Isogai, Maehara, step forward." Karasuma called out to the two boys. The two followed the directions and stepped forward. "Try hitting me with those knives." Karasuma said.