Chapter 3

3RD POV

Koro Sensei was in the woods of the satellite campus making himself shaved ice. "There he is!" One of his students said.

"He said he'd be snacking on shaved North Pole ice today." A male voice said.

"That octopus, hittin' the North Pole like it's the corner shop!" Another voiced out.

"Now! We split the ten billion!" Isogai said to the students hiding with him getting ready to assassinate their teacher. They all nodded at him.

"Koro Sensei!" They all yelled out to him running towards him with a smile on their faces. Koro Sensei looked over to them.

"Can we have some shaved ice, too?" Koro Sensei was crying in happiness seeing his students running over to him in happy to see him. Well that's what he thought they were doing anyway.

"They've opened their hearts to me- and with such smiling faces!" Suddenly they pulled out their rubber knives from behind their backs. The happy aura they displayed completely disappeared and is now replaced with one of murder and ill intent. "How ferocious they must be!" He said before they could all stab him. Before any of them could land a hit he moved and seemed to have disappeared. Once they hit the ground the area was covered in dust. They all coughed from it being in their faces.

Once it cleared all that was left from what Koro Sensei had was his shaved ice machine. Which was empty. "Huh?"

"But you know... your smiles were a liiittle forced." Koro Sensei said. They all stiffened up at the voice. "That wasn't good enough for me to let down my guard. Set aside these dangerous anti-me knives, stop and smell the flowers, and learn with a good smile on your face." Koro Sensei dropped their knives which were wrapped in a white cloth. The students looked in their hand to see they were holding flowers.

"Hey, Koro Sensei! These are the flowers we've been growing!" Kataoka yelled at the octopus. She was quite upset seeing that he ruined their hard work.

"Is that so?" Koro Sensei yelled out in surprise.

"That's low, Koro Sensei! After we took such good care of them, and they'd finally bloomed..." Yada cried.

"Apologies! I'll get you some new bulbs!" Koro Sensei apologized while flailing around. In just seconds Koro Sensei left and came back with bulbs in his tentacles. "Here you go!"

In front of the building there Koro Sensei was planting the seeds into the flower bed he ruined. "Don't go planting them at Mach speeds, now!"

"Understood!"

"Handle each one gently!"

"Got it!" Koro Sensei was getting yelled at by Kataoka and Okano.

"Hey... isn't he going to be destroying the planet?" Maehara asked his friend Isogai who we're watching the scene from a distance.

"Y-yeah... and here he is planting tulips." Isogai answered.

"Tch. The monster's tryin' to be all Goody Two-Shoes." Terasaka said to his gang who were watching Koro Sensei from behind the tool shed.

" Terasaka said to his gang who were watching Koro Sensei from behind the tool shed