Filler #1

It was the weekend and [name] decided to hang out with Sugino because that's basically the only friend they have. They went to a cafe and Sugino brought along Nagisa who invited Karma and Kayano. Everyone ordered already so now it was [name]'s turn. "Can I get milk bread! Yeah, that." [name] asked smiling.

The person working the counter smiled back at them. "Of course! Would you like anything else or is that is?" The lady asked.

"That's it thanks," [name] answered.

The woman nodded her head. "Okay, that'll be ¥732." She said. [name] gave the money then went to the table their friends were sitting at with Sugino who waited for them.

Once they were seated Sugino just had to ask a question. "[name], is your favorite food milk bread or something?" He questioned.

[name] tilted their head slightly at the question. "What would give you that impression?" [name] asked.

"Well, every time at lunch you're eating it." Nagisa chimed in.

'Why the hell are you watching me?' [name] thought trying not to grimace.

Kayano then decided to be a part of the conversation. "And that's the tic you say the most." She added on to it.

Sighing [name] answered them. "No it's not my favorite food it's just quick to eat but is also good."

Kayano still wanted to know something though because everyone is nosey. "But where did the tic come from?" The green-haired girl asked tilting her head a little.

[name] awkwardly smiled at the question. "Yeah, how did you get it?" Karma decided to ask as well.

"Well pop..." [name] started.

It was about a year ago when I was watching a certain episode of haikyuu where a character said that my favorite character's favorite food was milk bread so I decided I wanted to try it. I had been thinking about it a lot and even when I got to the bakery to buy it. I had got to the counter to ask for it but I'm sorta... not the best at social interaction.

"You've sorta been standing there for a minute. Are you gonna tell me what you want?" The person who was at the counter asked me.

I nodded my head. "Um... milk bread!"

"Is that all you want?" The woman asked.

"Milk break I mean yes."

"..." they all sat in silence. But then Karma started laughing.

"So it's because you're obsessed with an anime character?" The redhead inquired.

"...yeah" [name] admits because who wouldn't love Oikawa?

"That's so cute!" Kayano said smiling at [name].

'It's actually very embarrassing to admit.' [name] thought averting their eyes to the side so they wouldn't have to make eye contact.

Nagisa suddenly remembers something and knows who the fuck [name] is talking about. "Are you talking about Oikawa Tooru?" Nagisa asked just to be sure. He didn't get an audible reply but a nod confirming it.

"Who?" Kayano like the uncultured person she is asked. Nagisa pulled out his phone and searched up Oikawa then showed it to his friends. "[name] I now understand." The only girl stated.

I swear if I see anything along the lines of flattykawa I'm setting your house on fire.