Prologue

[NAME]'S POV

It was Friday and like every Friday we always have to take a test. I thought that teachers would've stopped by the time we got to our first year of junior high but nope. Maybe in other schools but this school isn't like other schools since the higher your class is the more 'power' you have.

Anyway, I was already finished with my test so it was put face down on my desk. I would give it to the teacher but I don't like being the first person done since that crap is embarrassing. So as I anxiously wait for at least one person to be done with the test a 'sniff' sound could be heard coming from me. It wasn't loud but it's still embarrassing 'cause the person next to me can hear it.

She already doesn't like me and I don't get why since I've never really had a proper conversation with her but it is what it is. As I was saying, since she can hear all my tics she clearly heard this one so she turns to me glaring into my soul mouthing a 'cut it out'

'Oh, girl believe me I would if I could.' I thought. I gave her a nod even though I know it's not gonna stop. Does she think I do this on purpose? 'Cause I'd happily stop.

The girl next to me went back to doing her test after seeing me give her a nod. The classroom was quiet all you can hear is pencils writing on the paper in front of them. Well, it was quiet until I made a 'click' sound with my mouth as my head jerked to the side a few times.

And I think the girl next to me got really mad this time because she raised her hand and didn't even bother for the teacher to look at her. "Excuse me sir I can't focus on my test because the boy next to me keeps distracting me." With that being said the teacher looks up from his computer with an annoyed look directed towards me.

"[last name] to the principals' office. And bring me your test on your way out." The teacher said with a sigh as his hand resides on his forehead.

"Yes sir," I answered boredly as this happens quite a lot. Every other day actually. So I got up with my paper in hand walking to his desk and hand him my test then walk out into the hallway.

As I'm walking through the hallway I don't see anyone which isn't uncommon here since these people care more about being smart than anything else in life. Some of them might actually die if they see that they got a bad grade much like the girl who sits beside me in class. I get it though because I wouldn't wanna sit beside me either. One of my tics actually made me hit her with a pencil before. Actually, it didn't hit her it just landed by her foot but she said it's the equivalent of hitting her with a pencil.

Once I made it to the principals' office I knocked on the door like the oh so polite person I am. On the other side of the door, a person voiced a "come in" so I did what they said and went in.

Once inside I could see principal Asano looking at me. Alright so nothing really scares me but him, Yeah he scares me. Actually, I lied a lot of things scare me such as my mother when she calls my full name but we're not talking about that.

"It happened again?" He asked me. Since I'm here a lot and it's always the same thing I'm here for he doesn't even need an explanation at this point.

"Yes-" I couldn't even finish before my head started to jerk to the side as I made a click sound with my mouth that went on for a few seconds before it stopped. You can't imagine how embarrassing that was. "Sorr-" before I could apologize he cut me off by raising his hand in a 'no more' motion.

"[last name] you are a very smart person but because of your tics it's been distracting others from learning and I just can't have that so I'll have to place you in class 3-E." Principal Asano told me.

I would be lying if I said I was surprised but I'm really not since it was only a matter of time. I've been here multiple times and I'm not even in the top 5 for smartest student in my class. I've been wondering when this was gonna happen. "Okay, sir."

"Today is your last day on the main campus. Monday you will be going to the one up the hill." He explained to me.

I then left the office going back to class thinking that being in 3-E wasn't going to be bad.

I was right but at the same time terribly wrong.