Chapter 2

3rd POV

In a forest by the second campus for class 3-E a yellow octopus could be seen in a chair reading the news sipping on a drink carefree. "The moon is all they're talking about in America, too. I wish there were more interesting front-page news." The octopus looking teacher complained. A little ways away there were students hiding behind a tree.

"He makes a point relaxing behind the school everyday before class. With a drink and an English newspaper he got from Hawaii at Mach 20." Sugino explained then looked over some to look at his blue haired classmate. "Just as reported. Thanks, Nagisa." Nagisa who was next to him holding a note pad in his hand nodded.

"Yep. Good luck, Sugino." Nagisa said to his classmate. Sugino held up a baseball that had anti-sensei BB's in them all over.

"You got it. That ten billion yen is mine! But before I throw the ball... why are they here?" Sugino pointed to the person next to Nagisa who was holding up their phone with their camera open.

"Proof or it didn't happen." Their [hair color]-haired classmate responded while also almost tossing their phone because of a tic. The two boys beside them sweat dropped at the action but understood they can't control it.

"Alright then I guess." Sugino said then went from behind the tree and got in position to throw the baseball. He reels his hand back and then pushes it forward letting the ball go flying through the air and heading straight for their teacher.

Before it could even hit all three students heard a voice from behind them. "Good morning!" The yellow octopus teacher greeted his students with a tentacle up startling them in the process. "Remember, speak up when you greet someone!" Koro Sensei said.

Sugino looked back over from where he was sitting not even 5 seconds ago to see the newspaper in his hand in the air like it had gotten thrown and dust flying in every direction from underneath the chair he sat on before which is now tilted and back to his teacher. "G-Good morning, Koro Sensei." Nagisa greeted with a stutter.

"Good morning Whistle- Koro Sensei." [name] greeted while Sugino was still at a loss of words.

"Embedding those anti-me BBs into a baseball? A fine idea! It won't make the kind of noise an air gun would. However... I had all this time to kill waiting for the ball to arrive, and my cells would fall apart if I touched those BBs directly. So that's why I popped over to the equipment room to grab a glove." Koro Sensei explained while holding up a tentacle that the baseball glove was on to show the ball with BBs embedded into it on the glove smoking. Needless to say Sugino was shocked at the sight.

Nagisa pretty much the same except his mouth wasn't as wide as Sugino's. For [name] their expression was pretty similar to Nagisa's.

Koro senseis' face was now yellow with green stripes. "I hope you can kill me- before graduation, that is." The octopus said tossing the ball up and down. Then walked to the classroom as the bell rang. "Now then, time for homeroom."

"Yes, sir..." Sugino said sadly.

"Ring" [name] said.

Nagisa ignored the child and looked over to Sugino. "Dammit. Guess my ball won't do the trick after all." Sugino sadly said.

"Sugino..." Nagisa trailed off seeing the look on his classmates face.