Mission Hills

Warning***
This story does contain explicit language and sexual content. *Trigger warning* this story does include suicide.

If you are easily triggered, please don't not continue. beyond this point.

Enjoy Babies.
~*~

"im very disappointed in you Paris why cant you be more like your sister?" My mother's bland voice stressed out.

I just sat there staring blankly at the wall as I watched her leave my room.

Sick and tired are the words to describe my emotion.

Just extremely over it all. I'm so done with everybody comparing me to my 'perfect' sister.

they expect me to act like her, just because were related. But in reality that doesn't mean a damn thing. my sister and I are two total different people.

she is very sweet and bubbly. Ya know always happy for no reason. And to call her smart would be an underestimate. She's a fucking Genius.

Then on the other hand, there's me. Im Paris.

I'm not super smart, I'm not nice super nice, or bubbly.

I'm just Paris.

But Dont get me wrong, I love being me.

I'm different.

People refer to me as 'the bad one.' But I don't see myself that way. I'm a misfit.

I usually don't care what anyone says about me, I know I don't fit in anywhere. It's clear that I'm an outcast.

That's what I loved about myself the most.

But apparently my mom doesn't. She just got through giving me a long unentertaining speech about how disappointed she is in me.

like always.

I get those about twice a week.

But honestly, I don't even see why shes so mad. I really didn't do anything this time.

I just set up a " slip n slid" in the hall way haha.

everyone was playing on it.

the principal was furious. and of course i got detention but that's nothing compared to the pranks I normally pull.

But Im just getting warmed up because this year im in charge of the senior prank. and trust It will be great, I will be an all time legend once im done.

The knock on my bedroom door disturbed me from my thoughts.

I looked over to see my perfect sister walking into my room.

I love her to death, but if she's coming to also give me a boring ass speech I'll have to kindly tell her to fuck off.

"hey Sissy." She said smiling.

"How may I help you?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to see if you were alright" she shrugged with a look of concern on her face.

"why wouldn't I be?" I questioned with an amused chuckle. "Being ridiculed because I'm not you is nothing new." I shrugged.

violet sat on the bed next to me sighing. "I don't know why she does that." Violet said shaking her head. "I am not perfect." She groaned.

"yes you are." I assured her.

"not really look I got a pimple" violet said as she pointed to her forehead.

I giggled " dude you know shes not talking about looks." I pointed out. "And for the record, your skin is flawless." I told her.

She sighed. " do you think its easy for me?" She questioned.