A moment of truth?

"Wake up!" I shouted as I grabbed the pillow from under jacob's head. "Come on, get up." I repeated as I began to hit him.

He opened his eyes glaring me. "I swear to god." He growled.

"You swear to god what? " I questioned provoking him. "What are you going to do?" I questioned before throwing the pillow at him completely.

"Get the hell out of here or so help me god." He threatened.

I chuckled.

"You need to get your lazy ass downstairs so we can start this stupid project. I won't fail just because of you." I spat. " I want to finish this as soon as possible so I won't have to look at your face." I told him.

"Trust me, you aren't such a nice site to see either." He shot back.

"Whatever." I shrugged. "Just get downstairs." I demanded before strutting out of his room.

***
I looked to the steps to see Princeton finally deciding to join me in the living room.

"About time." I spat.

He rolled his eyes walking into the kitchen.

"Are you serious?" I questioned following behind him. "We seriously don't have to for you to eat breakfast."

"Calm your tits." He said simply as he reached for an apple. "Let's get this shit over with." He stated before plopping onto the couch.

"Favorite color?" I asked him annoyed.

"Green. " he stated simply.

"Mines is black." I told him.

"And I don't give a shit." He shot back.

I slammed the notebook down on the table in frustration. "Fuck it." I spat. "You won't even try to put away your fucked up attitude for a few minutes." I stressed out.

He stated over at me an amused smirk on his face.

"I don't even care anymore." I said before heading up the stairs.

Fuck this assignment.

Fuck mrs Tomas for thinking it would work.

Fuck Jacob for being such a bitch

And most of all fuck my father for even bringing them into my life in the first place.

"Paris wait." Jacob stressed out as he snaked his arm around my waist causing my movement to stop.

My heart beat increased as he did so.

"I'll stop being an asshole." He said. "For a few minutes." He chuckled.

I turned around to face him.

"Let's just make alittle progress. Yeah?" He suggested.

I swallowed hard.

"Yeah." I agreed before sitting back down onto the couch.
~*~
I stood in the mirror of my bedroom running my hands along my side where jacob's hand once sat.

When he touched me an feeling ran through my entire body.

A feeling I couldn't quite described.

But now I stood here confused as I tried to place my finger on what it meant.

Jacob was truly an attractive person, and the few things I learned about him today made me eager to know more. This boy truly intrigued me.

But he made it more than obvious that he hated my guts.

But why?

*
Princeton's pov

I stood in my room pacing.

After talking to Paris my head was officially fucked up.

There was so much more to her than her feisty attitude and there was a whole other girl behind this "tough." Wall up.

I knew she didn't deserve the way I treat her, she never really did anything to begin with.

But her being perfect is why I have to treat her the way I do.

Paris has to stay away from me, I cannot continue with this project.

The more I know about this girl the more my attraction towards her grows.

And me being attracted to her will be the death of me.

I just need Paris to leave me alone, she has to understand I am this way because of what I been through.

What Iv experienced.

But I can never tell her that, because she can't know what Iv been through.

I sighed plopping onto my bed.

I can't be mean to her anymore, so I need to just go back to being quiet like how I was when I first came.

It's the only way.

My eyes burned as I slide the blade over my arm easily watching the blood filled cuts scatter across my wrist.

The tears in my eyes began to blur my vision.

No I wasn't crying from the pain.

I was crying for what Iv done.