A princess in distress.

Violet(pov)

mom and dad got back home yesterday so the boys went back to the hotel with Keisha and walter.

While paris has been up in here room since that incident happened.

it breaks my heart to see her so hurt.

all she does is cry and I know it. I can hear the sobs all the way in my room. My sister isn't big on the crying thing. So I knew she was hurt.

ray told me everything that happened. and he seemed so sincere about his apology.

he keeps coming here and I try to tell him to stop before my dad starts suspecting something. But he is determined to make Paris forgive him.

The thought alone gives me a headache.

"morning sister." Paris sang as she came into the kitchen. Her freshly curled hair flopping with every movement.

My mom dropped on as I took in her appearance.

"Woah." I gasped confused.

I swear just the other day she was nearly slipping into depression.

She chuckled. "Don't seem so surprised." She smiled as she pulled open the cabinet.

"What got into you?" I question as I placed my bowl into the sink.

Paris smiling slightly faded.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin your mood." I said instantly feeling bad.

"No." She said shaking her head. "I can see why you are confused... I am too." She admitted. "I came to a realization that I can't be sad about this forever." She said truthfully. "I'm a great person and I deserve better. Fuck Ray it was his lost." She said.

I smiled as I stared at my strong sister. "You're incredible." I smiled as I hugged her.
~*~

Paris(pov)

"Wow Ms.carter you're finally on time today,we should get you an award." Mrs walker gasped.

I rolled my eyes not in the mood.

"Don't start with me today." I warned the teacher.

"Have a seat." She ordered.

I made my way through the aisle trying to take my seat next to prod. But in the process I brushed against princeton's desk knocking his book down.

"Damn, watch what the fuck you doing." He growled.

And at that point I lost it.

"Seriously I'm not with this bullshit today." I warned him.

"No one cares that Ray hurt your fucking feelings, watch where you walk." Jacob spat.

I raised my hand slapping him across his face and prodigy jumped from his desk grabbing me. "Let me go!" I shouted. "I'm so sick of him." I stressed out.

"Hey!"Mrs walker shouted in an attempt to calm everything down.

"Fuck this." I shouted annoyed as I pushed a desk.

"Language!" She screamed.

"This isn't the fucking stone ages." I reminded her.

"Someone get her crazy ass out of here." Jacob spat.

I stuffed desperately to get prodigy to release his grip on me so I could slap him again.

"Get out of my class! The both of you." Mrs walker shouted. "Go down to the councilor. " she ordered.

"Councilor?" Princeton scoffed. "Yeah right." He chuckled.

"Leave now or I'll have security drag both of your asses out of here." She threatened.

"I hate this damn school." Princeton spat as he headed for the door.

Minutes later prodigy released me as I followed suit.

*

"my name is Mrs. Tomas, you may or may not have heard of me. " the councilor told us annoying me already.

" iv heard all about you too." She informed Jacob and I.

"You two obviously have some serious -anger built up towards each other." She pointed out. "I have a plan and im almost certain that it will work." She said surely.

I looked at her uninterested in her words.

"im going to give the two of you an assignment." She told us.

"how is homework suppose to help?" I questioned.

"It's not homework." She corrected. "
this certain assignment is specifically designed to bring the two of you closer." She explained. "Here is what will happen." Mrs Tomas began. "Both of you will have to create a 50 slide power point about the other." She said.

"What?" Princeton gasped.

"These power points will contain things like the other's favorite food, favorite Color. And things of that sort." She explained.

"We would actually have to talk to know those things." I pointed out.

"That's the point." Mrs Tomas smiled.

"And what if I say I won't do it?" Jacob questioned.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice." She told him. "This assignment will be the key to your highschool diploma." She said.

"You can't do that." I argued.

"Don't doubt me." Mrs Tomas challenged.

I sat there staring at this women in disbelief.

"Take as long on this project as you need, but before graduation you two will present this to me." She told us. "You two will work on your own time and at your own pace. Goodluck."she said finally.