Earn It

Jacob(pov)

i laid there asleep until i felt someone climb on top of me. Automatically my eyes opened to see paris climbing ontop of me.

"What the hell?" I questioned.

This girl does nothing but confuse me. One minute she is saying how much she wants me, next minute she is having an jealous fit over Ray now here she is straddling me at 3 in the morning.

"I'm sorry baby." She breathed out. "I don't know what got into me earlier." She admitted. "I may have gotten a bit jealous seeing Ray with another girl.."

I remained silent looking up at her.

"But in reality I am actually happy he moved on." She said. "Because I did too." She smiled down at me. "I found my soul mate." She bragged.

I couldn't help but smile at her in return.

"I love you Jacob." She told me.

"I love you Paris." I said in return.

She continued to smile while I scanned her body for the first time since she's came into my room.

She sat on top of me in black lace panties with a matching bra.

"Fuck." I breathed out my eyes instantly filling with lust. "Shit." I cursed again amazed.

She chuckled.

"I gave myself to the wrong person before, but this time I know you're the one... And I want to show you." She explained.

I remained quiet. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Of course." She said surely before tilting her head down crashing her soft lips into mine.

I used my hands to grip onto her ass giving it a nice squeeze. "Mmm." She moaned into my mouth.

"Damn." I cursed again before flipping her over climbing back in between her legs. I slid my hands into her panties rubbing her most sensitive spot roughly causing various moans to slip from her mouth.

I removed my fingered causing a grain to escape her mouth due to lost of contact.

I hooked my hands around her panties tugging them down.

I positioned my face in between her legs before putting my tongue to work.

Her back instantly arched off of the bed as she used her hands to push my head onto her further. "Oh my." She moaned out.

I stuck a finger into her while I continued to lick on the soft spot of her.

Quicker than expected her body shook under mine as her eyes rolled back in her proving she had just reached her climax.

"Oh Jacob." She moaned out as he back hit the bed again while she tried desperately to recover from her orgasm.

I smirked in satisfaction as I watched her.. It has been years since Iv given pleasure to anyone..

But I still had it.

~*~

"oh my god." Violet exclaimed. "Go prod! Go!" She encouraged.

"Faster baby, faster." She shouted as She grabbed onto his back motivating him.

Prodigy did as she told picking up his pace.

"prod I swear if you don't go faster im never letting you do this again." Violet assured him.

"I win! " ray said while throwing the controller on the couch.