Boiling Point

Prod(pov):

i took off my shoes then climbing into bed with violet as i handed her the bag full of weird cravings she wanted.

she said she had to have them or she would just die. this is the 7th time she sent me out to the store today, but i don't mind.

ill do anything to make her happy.

"Thank god." She groaned as she opened the bag of Cheetos.

I chuckled watching her with amusement.

I laid beside her as she leaned back into me before stuffing more chips into her mouth as she stared out the window watching the sun set.

She thought it was beautiful.

But I stared at her instead of the sunset because I thought she was beautiful.

i smiled then kissed her cheek.

"I talked to my mom today." I informed her.

"Oh no." She groaned. "How did she take it?" Violet questioned.

"She was a bit upset at first." I admitted. "But she excepted it quicker than expected." I told her.

She smiled. "I wish my parents could understand like that." She frowned.

"You don't even know how they would react." I pointed out. "You're so scared to tell them."

"Because I know my parents." She assured me.

I remained quiet not wanting to start a fight I knew I couldn't finish.

"Violet what would you think about coming back to philly with me?" I questioned.

She looked up at me taken back. "Like to live?" She questioned.

I nodded. "Not forever, just until for a few years." I told her. "I want to attend college there." I told her.

Her throat tightened from the mention of college.

"You know I got accepted into Harvard." She smiled.

"That's great baby!" I chimed.

"It used to be great." She said. "Not anymore." She told me before placing another chip into her mouth.

She was right.. Harvard was definitely out of the question now.

"I don't know if I want to go to Philly." She said truthfully. "My family is here." She reminded me.

"I know." I nodded. "It's just something to think about okay?" I told her.

She nodded before leaning back into my chest.

I placed my hands onto her belly as we looked back out of the window.

~*~
Paris pov

"This week has been hell." I stressed.

Jacob nodding his was understanding as he continued to rub my feet.

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I told him surely.

He chuckled a bit before his face turned serious. "Paris, there is something I have to tell you."

I sighed.

"Please not tonight." I begged. "If it's anything bad just wait, I can't take anymore stress." I admitted.

He nodded again.

"Cuddle me please." I plead.

He pulled me towards the top of the bed allowing me to snuggle onto him.