The bigger picture.

Violet pov

"Hey mama." I greeted through the phone.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you?" She responded.

"I'm fine." I told her.

"what about paris, is she behaving?" Mom questioned.

"yes mama.." I assured her. "how is things going with you? How is the retreat?" I questioned.

"Surprisingly it's going much better than I thought. It doesn't even feel like a business trip." Mom chuckled I didn't have to see her voice to know she had that beautiful smile on her face.

"Violet hurry up!" Paris screamed from the bottom of the stairs. "I don't have all day." She reminded me.

I sighed.

"Mama I gotta go befor Paris take my head off." I chuckled.

Mama laughed. "That girl has serious anger problems." Mom said knowingly. "I love you guys, talk to you later."

Mom said before ending the call.

"That was really rude." I said cutting my eyes at her as we walked down the stairs.

"Blah blah." Paris said unamused. "My appointment is at 6:30 and i don't wanna be late." She reminded me.

"Okay fine." I said grabbing the keys as we headed for the door.

"Not so fast." Diggy said blocking the door. "Where are you two going?" He asked.

"You have 2 seconds to move before you end up on the ground." Paris warned him.

He chuckled. "So feisty." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "We're going to Ink'd" she told him.

He kissed his teeth. "The tattoo place?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Stop lying." He said eyeing us skeptical.

"Just move." Paris told him

"Diggy, aye come here bro." Roc called out.

Paris let out an irritated breathe as diggy joined us. "They calm they Finna get tatted." Roc said turning his nose up.

"Not me, I'm just the driver." I clarified.

"Get the hell out of the way." Paris said stepping closer into roc's face.

"Make me." He smirked as he grabbed hold of her hips closing the space between them.

If anyone of them moved a bit they would surely be kissing.

Diggy and I watched as the two of them stared each other down.

Soon their intimidating stares turned into laughter. "Asshole." Paris chuckled pushing him back.

He smiled in return.

"Come on violet before we are late." Paris said opening the door.

"Count us in." Diggy said. "Ray, prince, prod!" Diggy called out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Paris questioned throwing her hands into the air. "No one invited yall." She reminded them. "Yall can stay here." Paris continued.

"Who made you boss?" Princeton questioned before brushing past her getting Into the car.

~*~

"So Paris, what are you getting?" Diggy questioned.

"I want to get two piercings and a tattoo." She said.

Roc kissed his teeth. "You cannot handle all of that." Roc assured her.