Sorry Isnt enough.

Violet pov

My room door opened as I stood in the mirror of my room admiring my dress.

It was finally graduation day.

I couldn't exactly explain how I felt, I don't think one emotion could even describe it.

"Honey." My moms soft voice called out.

I turned around to see her coming into my room.

She smiled as she stared at me. "You look beautiful." She cooed.

I stood there as my mom admired me. She made her way towards me with a small box in her hand. "Hold you hair up." She said.

I did as told while I watched her place a necklace into my neck.

"Just how I pictured it." She smiled. "I'm so proud of you Violet." Mom told me causing my heart to leap.

She was still proud of me?

My arms instantly laced around her hugging her. My tears began to pour down carelessly as my mom held me.

"We all make mistakes Violet." Mom told me. "Those mistakes don't make you a bad person." She assured me.

My grip tightened around her before she pulled back. "Don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." She smiled wiping away my tears with the pad of her thumb.

Her attention sifted to my packed suitcases on the bed.

"You do know you really don't have to leave right?" She told me.

"I do have to." I protested. "For my baby, it's what's best." I explained.

She nodded understanding. "I'll miss you." Mom choked out. "But I understand, it's your time to branch out." She nodded.

It was my turn to wipe her tears now.

"Just don't forget where you belong." She told me.

~*~
Paris pov

"Wait." I said grabbing onto jacob's arm stopping him in the middle of the school parking lot. I stood in front of him smiling as I fixed his tie. "You look extra yummy today." I said before placing a soft kiss to his lips.

He smiled before kissing me again. "You look even more beautiful, If that's even possible." He complimented.

I stood there staring at my boyfriend, wondering where the future will take us.

"Paris, I have something to tell you." Her urged again.

"Holy shit." I said looking a t the time on my phone. "We have to get to Mrs Tomas office." I stressed out before taking his hand in mine running into the school.

"Sorry we are a bit behind." I apologized as we approached her office.

She smiled as she looked between Jacob and I while our hands locked onto each other.

"So you two are on good terms now?" She questioned.

Jacob smirked. "Not only are we on good terms. But she's mine." He informed her before planting a soft kiss to my hand.

I blushed as I watched him.

Mrs Tomas leaned back in her chair her smirk evident on her face. "Damn I'm good." She bragged.

I chuckled as I remember how she assured that this plan would work. "Sorry I doubted you." I told her.

She continued to smile. "You two are cute." She smirked.

Jacob pulled out his flash drive to pull up our power points. "Ready for our presentation?" He questioned.

She waved her hand. "That isn't necessary." She told us. "My plan was to bring you too closer, and I succeeded." She gloated.