Bloody Nightmare

" I feel Hurt" 

" I feel Hurt" 

........................................

<Trigger warning:- This chapter contains mention of blood>

" Ummm room no.162. You both are here for the checkup right?" the receptionist asked. 

" Yes, we are here for the baby's check up"  Namjoon smiled and looked at Y/N.

Y/N looked at her baby bump which had a little Namjoon inside it, and smiled.

"Please go inside with your wife sir... the doctor is waiting for you both" the receptionist said and saved some important files in her desktop.

Namjoon held Y/N's waist lightly and started walking with her to the elevator. 

Suddenly, Y/N's abdomen started paining. From a small spark of pain it started to grow in a bigger one.

"N-Namjoon" Y/N stopped walking and held her abdomen in pain.

"Baby are you fine?" Namjoon asked. 

"N-Namjoon- I- aah"

She felt something dropping down her legs...something wet...blood. She could only see nurses rushing towards her, Namjoon's trembling in fear. Everyone in the hospital was staring at her, that is when she blacked out. 

..............................X......................

She woke up to the sound of Namjoon. Y/n was lying on the bed with a doctor and one nurse checking on some important things. Namjoon was sitting beside the bed and holding Y/N's hands and crying softly to himself. Something was not right... 

Y/N started to get flashbacks, blood, nurses, pain, shouting... She got up quickly and sat up on the bed straight.

"MY BABY! MY BABY!" she screamed.

"Ma'am please calm down" the nurse held her down. 

"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!! MY BABY!!" her painful shouting and crying were echoing through the hospital walls... she screamed and screamed some more, but nothing could bring her baby back from heaven.. 

...............X...........

"Baby!! Bae you okay!!"

Y/N woke up to the sound of Namjoon and looked around her. She was drenched in sweat, her throat was dry and she had a pale skin. Again the same nightmare...

"My god-" Namjoon pulled Y/N into a hug.

" N-namjoon I-I just c-can't" 

"It's okay hon... shh past is past, we can't be trapped in history forever" 

"Namjoon that was a s-sign of our lov-e my b-baby .... my l-life, my J-essica" a tear left Y/N's eye.

3rd January, Y/N lost her baby that day. Her first child... she couldn't even see the face, nor hear the cries of the child. Namjoon gave up on making another child because Y/N was mentally disturbed, physically hurt. Loss of a child is not a small loss...

Since then, she used to get nightmares. BLOODY NIGHTMARS.

"It's okay shhh, bae you will get panic attacks again if you worry so much" he patted her back making her calm down.

"J-Joonie I wanna see Max and D-Daniel, I wa-na see my child-ren" Y/N wiped her tears. 

..................................................................................

A/N:-

HELLO HELLO READERS! THANK YOU FOR READING THE 1ST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! WILL BE UPDATING SOON~